Will she ever call?????

I always turn to this sight, and the truth is that nobody knows what will

happen, except for Lindsy. I mean everyones input is helpful, and I

always like to hear it because it gives me a glimmer of hope. But the

reality is that only lindsy knows what she is thinking, and what she will do.

But again I turn to the forum to ask Will she ever call me again? We dated

for 3.5yrs and we were talking alot b4 and now nothing. The thing is that

when we spoke last it was a deep conversation. We aired alot of the

problems we had in the relationship, and some went back like 3 years

ago. But since that day we have had no contact. So do you think she will

ever call me again? Please I am dying inside, and so confused!!!

I feel like I need her more than she needs me. What is wrong with me?

She obviously doesnt want a relationship with you right now. She is pushing you away after discussing the very difficult terms of your last relationship with her. She is probably confused and perhaps overwhelmed. My advice to you would be to let her go for now and try to move on in case she never comes back. You cant latch on to hope becasue what if she never calls again? It will eat you up inside. Let it go until she makes the next move. Dont call her, dont seem deesperate. If she does call, dont talk about getting back together. Basically you need to show her that you can live without her. Believe it or not this makes girls want us more. I dunno why but it works. Girls love it when the know we are wrapped around their fingers because they can do whatever they want and the guys will still forgive them. Once the girl realizes the guy doesnt need her, she gets scared and will try to cling on again. Good luck!

There is nothing wrong with you and it does feel pretty crummy when you feel like you need the person more than they need you. Sometimes you find yourself thinking about all the wonderful times you had together and can't imagine how the other person could forget about them and you.

I know from experience that when someone doesn't care like you do then you know that they are not right for you at the moment. Because you care more then she does, you are not ready to move to the next step. The next step is to find something other than her that makes you happy. Finding something else to do might not be as much fun as being with her but it will help you to get up and move along with your life. I myself went back to school to keep my self busy and work on something that really will be good for me. Women are special, they really are but you have to remember that you are important aswell. Basically, I am trying to tell you that you need to be strong and decide that you don't want to wait for her anymore and that you are going to go about your life like you did when she didn't exsist to you.

There is always hope I still talk and sleep with my ex and we are basically dating without any sort of commitment. It took me a while to accept that she didn't want to be my girlfriend anymore and that she just wanted to be young and free. Sometimes you just have to give women space and hope for the best, in my case its working out ok, I call her and she calls me about something or other everyday. But before when I couldn't accept that she didn't love me anymore I was feeling exactly like you.

My secret to succeed in this is to not just get on with your life but to say if you don't have time for me then I dont have time for you either. Then since the world is just designed in a weird way she might just call like my ex did.

I hope this wasn't useless info!

The last time me and my ex chatted was a long 6 hr conversation. We discussed the relationship, and things like that. That was 2 months ago. I haven't talked to or seen her since.

Why? because we both know that we were done. It wasn't that we didn't love each other or that we didn't want it to work. There was just to much water under the bridge.

You have to ask yourself, why is it so important that she calls you back? Do you feel incomplete? Is your confidence and self worth dependent on her liking you? You need to stop worrying about whether or not she is going to call you. Don't get me wrong every time the phone rings and it says "private message" a little twang of hope raises in me. But then I ask myself, why? Would I want her back? no...

Do you really want her back or are you afraid of being alone? Are you not an individual? Why did you break up in the first place? What were the reasons? Do you think that by her calling you, your problems would magically go away? Focus on reality, on the real world. I'm sorry for your pain. You have to be strong and focus on healing not hoping, hope can be the worst kind of crutch.

IT can be inspiring and devastating. Clinging onto dead hope is worse then the break up its self. The process of grief, the final stage... acceptance. When one finally gives up hope. But it is not surrender it is release. I pray for your release.

Just a thought...

She may have moved on and found someone else. I definitely think you should do the same - don't put your life on hold for her. Go out with friends and have a life and not sit by the phone at night waiting for her to call. They always call when you least expect it but in the meantime go and have a life...in time, you'll forget about her.