Hey guys....I am a completely healthy 17 year old male who is active playing varsity basketball and tennis, has had numerous checkups within the last few years, heart tests for sports, and blood tests for donations, ect. and am completely healthy. However, I often feel stressed out and anxious, and this anxiety oftens comes from not being able to get a nice full breath. I can always get one through yawning at all times, but sometimes even when im not stressed i take a breath and it feels like im coming up short, u guys no what i mean. Nothing serious, i can still breath easily and I never get light headed so i know im not short of oxygen or anything but its annoying and uncomfortable. I have had a few panic attacks in the past from this because i started hypervenatling and it was bad, but i have learned that i am healthy and have learned how to control myself and stop them. Based on the fact that i am completely healthy and am able to run 11 miles without stopping, what could possibly be causing this. i dont have asthma either.

it is all anxiety... if you dont have asthma.. because i have asthma... and i was born with bad lungs. and i smoke cigarettes.. which is not good at all.... and a few other lung problems.. BUT i have that same exact problem.. and i went to the hospital not to long ago.. and they said i had an anxiety attack and they game me a need le in my butt.. ehh and i was all bettter.. but i keep havin them really bad and my mom tought me how to breath.. a really good excersize... to get that deep breath in... is to breath deep for 5 seconds.... or as long as u can.. and out as long as u can.. and keep doing that for about 5 times.. each.. and then u can have that deep breath... and its really a releif.. i hope i helped a lil