I am so stupid!

Ok, I met this guy online, and we really got to know each other ( or so I thought), he asked me to take a few umm, nude pics of myself (which I stupidly did). A few days later I saw those pictures on a tripod website. Well Needless to say I was very embarrassed, Tripod have removed the website. Why was I so stupid? Has this ever happened to anyone? all I can say is that I learned my lesson and after reading my letter I hope yall can learn from my mistakes.

Well you can contact the site. and Maybe ask to have the pic's removed.

Or if you know how to Access Administration (hack) the web site. first by getting past the Fire wall. which isn't a good idea. Probably a Proxy setting any ways. but looks as though you made a mistake. and you have to learn NEVER to trust anyone. with Naked Pics of yourself. You have the Link to the web site..? I'm just playing with ya'

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, I met this guy online, and we really got to know each other ( or so I thought), he asked me to take a few umm, nude pics of myself (which I stupidly did). A few days later I saw those pictures on a tripod website. Well Needless to say I was very embarrassed, Tripod have removed the website. Why was I so stupid? Has this ever happened to anyone? all I can say is that I learned my lesson and after reading my letter I hope yall can learn from my mistakes.

That is really awful to hear... there are always those people that help the internet in being the scumfest of the world.

I'm sorry to hear you got exploited like that. The scary part of this issue is that girls will sometimes think its fun to send pics like that without a guy even asking and yet they never know where and when those pics will show up. There is nothing a guy needs to see online BEFORE you meet him in person if you even want to take things that far.

• 1 month later...