MAKE THEM LEAVE ME ALONE!

hey,

What can I do to get my parents off my back????

They wont let me do what I want and they yell @ me all the time. I know they do a lot for me but god they make it seem like Im just a burden.

I want to just be free to be who I am.

any advice on how to make them back off would be greatly appreciated.

-SC03

I hate to tell you this but the only thing to get what you want is to be an Angel in there eyes. So when they ask you to do something do it right then. Just try to please them in any way. If that dosent work then well they are ***ed up and you should just do what you want or do what I did Write them a letter about how you want to be treated then I ran away for 3 days and came back and asked if they wanted me or not. Now maybe this is not the best thing to do but it made my parents listen and they actually listen to my opinion now.

ya...parents are jsut like that...they suck....they just think your gunna turn into this little wh0re and they make it seem like your gunna go out and have sex so they don't want you to do anything cuz they think that your gunna go "bad"...at least thats how my parents are....you just gotta tell them taht you wanna go out not to do anything bad just to have a good time...tell them that your a kid and you want to enjoy it while it lasts...and that you would never make a wrong desision....thats just the way they are

hope i helped

kat =)

my ex-g/f had this same problem with her parents. just sit them down and be calm and tell them how you feel about them and your life. explain to them you want to be a teen. tell them...they were your age once and ask them how they felt. be very nice about it.

if they dont say what you think they should say dont worry about it, cause you know when they go to bed or whatever they WILL talk about it, and you will hear more (probably) the next day then the day you told them. they have think about things.