GFs Mom Thinks I'm Psycho Heh.

Hmm well i've been going out with this girl for a month on monday. We are both 16. The problem is her mom doesn't trust me with her. She doesn't want her to hang out with me because she thinks im psycho. I believe this is because i gave her high five when i first met her... imagine that eh.

She told me the other night she really doesn't want to break up with me but that she may not be able to see me much. She suggests I say more to her mom like hey hows it going and stuff like that. I think that perhaps I should talk to her mom and find out why she doesn't trust me. My GF says shes never been like that with any of her other bfs. Grrr...

So any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thx

yea, do as ur girlfriend suggested, because she knows her mom best. Altho kids these days are more "hip" than the some parents can even understand, u have to kinda tone it down with how u carry urself in her presense. IM not asking you to be anything other than you really are, but ur girlfriend knows ur a cool dude, but youve presented urself differently to her mother somehow...

High five is not COOL to do with sumbodys mom. A handshake, with a nice smile and "Nice to meet u", is more appropriate,. ..regardless of weather or not ur feelin it. Mothers want the best for their children, and if u presented urself to her in a manner thats less than "gentelmen qualities"...then shes natrually going to want her daughter to have nothing to do with u...

hopefully some of the guys can share their views as well..because there are alot of fyne gentlemen that post on the site...

SwingFox, Heretic, Pennywise and Gilgalmesh are four that i can think of off the top of my head...

cookies