How to solve discipline problems w/o ruining marriage

Hi I am a 31 yr old female. I am a mother of three one boy and 2 girls. My husband and I have been married for 11yrs and we are always fighting over how to discipline our children. They refuse to listen to any rules that i lay out . Recently my husband and I had this major argument that left me wanting a seperation. I have no idea what to do anymore. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know at this point I will try anything to make my marriage work.

Sorry to hear about the marital problems. Stories like these remind me not to feel badly that i'm not married yet.

I think your husband is way out of line in not forming a united front with you. Clearly, there's a fundamental problem of unity in the marriage, and it sounds as if you are trampled upon by the rest of the family, which your husband should be caring and sensitive enough to prevent. So, I think your best option is to tell your husband that your marriage is unbearable for you, as well as unhealthy for the kids' development, and he either agrees to marriage counseling, or you leave. His choice.