i know this may sound dumb...

I am trying to apply to jobs..also i want to apply for jobs @ banks like pnc, national city places like that but to be honestly how do i do that?? Just go to the front desk and hand them my resume or ask for manager of the bank please some1 help me...

Hi there, a little off relationship topic but welcome!

Ok first look nice, have a resume go in and ask to speak with a manager. Then let him know you are interested in perusing a job and would like to know the steps you need to take. He will let you know from there

Hello Ineedhim,

Thank you again for coming to us for seeking help. Actually I do work for a bank and insurance company. I love it here and the benefits are really good. I moved your topic to the 'career' forum for better assistance.

I wouldn't suggest something as wicked as WickedOne suggested... *grins*. Instead I would go to the appropriate web-sites of the banks and see if you can find a 'contact' button or a career site at that web-site. They might have an e-mail address for you to send your resume to like email removed. If not, you might want to call the number behind the 'contact us' button.

I hope that this worked for you and I wish you good luck in your career.

~ SwingFox ~