Why is it that ex's...

I have gotten out of a 2 yr relationship about 2 months ago and I'm starting to talk to my Ex again, and no i'm not over her and yes i do want her back.

Why is it that ex's always say they'll call you again later and they never do? is it something they say because they still love you in a way and is used to saying that? I feel like a dumb ass sometimes waiting for her to call and yet she doesn't. And yes i do try to forget about it, she's said that to me alot of times that she'll call me later and does not.

twenty one,

i am only 16 but i can tell you this. sumone once told me the same thing also. i have just got out of an 8 month relationship last week and he also said he's call me and never did. u know what u need to do? u need to call her and tell her how you feel. im trying everything in my power to say sorry to the man i love becuz i cheated on him. i want him back also. don't give up ever. if u love her do anything u can to work things out. i know that if i was ur gurlfriend and we broke up and u called me and talked about it with me about everything ur going through i would eventually forgive u. just give it time and talk a lot with her. just becuz she says she's guna call doesn't mean she's guna do it. so if u really want to talk to her and get her back do what i tell ya and u might just get it.

sincerly

~spngbob~

Hello twentyOne,

Thank you again for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that your ex is not calling you back and I understand that it bothers you.

Rather than asking why she isn't calling you back, I would suggest to wonder: "What am I going to do about it?". Are you going to put up with it? If you do, you might look a little too available to her and she might abuse that. How? It looks like that she is only talking to you when it is convenient to her. I don't consider that as being friendly. So now what?

I suggest that you communicate your concerns towards her. If she doesn't like the sound of this, you might have to wonder wether you really would like to get back together. I am not sure if she's going to change or respect your feelings more and take them into consideration.

Communication in this matter leads to a better understanding. I hope that this helped you and wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~