My ex comes over to visit and watch a movie. She tells me that there is no future between us but then leaving kisses me passionately.

Tired from all the grief, I emailed her and told her that unless she wants to be with me, we have to go our separate ways.

1) How many people have gone through this themselves?

2) Did it ever work out?

3) Did you eventually become friends?

4) If you became friends, did you ask her WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING?!!?

hehehe

1. havent been through this

2. dont know

3. cant answer

4. no idea

5. Quit playing her stupid games and tell her to either grow up and tell you how she feels about you or to leave your alone.

That's what I did. I told her that unless she can give me her love, we have to go our separate ways.

I don't see her ever coming back and that's hard. Yet, I hate the way she makes me feel when she ignores me and teases me. Sigh.

Hello kdreger,

I believe that you did the right thing here. The only obligation YOU have in life, is the obligation for YOU to be happy. If YOU are not happy, YOU cannot make someone else happy.

You might or might not get back together, but until that time you decided to be on your own and go your separate ways. I admire your courage for that and I think it's a good idea. If she decides that she wants you back, you will be able to reconsider.

I wish you good luck and a bright futre.

~ SwingFox ~