should we still be friends or no?

okay my ex and i have gone out 3 times and he still wants to go out but i don't. should we stay friends or should we just nt talk and stay away from each other? is it better to not be friends after everything we have been threw ? im just not sure any more what we should do. any advice you could give would help alot thank you

Annette

how can you be friends with somone when every time you looc at them it makes you want them even more?

is that true?

i guess it kinda depends on what kind of relationship you 2 had if you had broken up before and you know it wasn't meant to be that is fine to be friends. jus make sure he knows that so that he doesn't keep trying to get you back that wouldn't be fair to him. but i think being friends would be fine

Sure, it's okay to be friends. It sounds like you want him as a friend, but he keeps trying to pressure you to go back to more than friends. You need to he very clear with him, and have your friends on your side, and if he acts like a spoiled jerk and keeps making you uncomfortable, you and your friends can think he's a jerk and treat him accordingly.

Yeah, just make it clear to him that you are friends and friends only, and you don't want him back now or in the future. If you make that absolutely clear to him, and watch out for the kinds of messages your putting accross, then it's up to him if he can handle that. He may still hold out for you, but as long as you've been clear, then it's not really up to you to try to protect his feelings. It's going to be difficult for both of you, though, I know with me and my ex, we're not able to be in a room together without standing really close to each other and all the little touches you don't normally have with friends, and you can't really have these small intimacies if your trying to make it clear that you want nothing more than friendship. Not until he's only interested in friendship as well