I dont think he feels the same anymore

Me and my boyfriend have been goin out for about 6 weeks now and everything was perfect I mean he always called me and told me he loved me everyday and the all of a sudden I waS gone for two days and i come back and he is totally different he isnt the person that I fell in love with he is the complete opposite and i dont know what to do. I mean I love him so much and i'm just not ready to let him go. Just yesterday he told me he went to the movies with another girl but they were just friends and he swore he never did anything with her. Well i believed him and now i kind of feel like I should'nt have. What do i do? Do i break it off or try to work it out?

so you've been with him for 6 weeks now, do you love him or are you IN love with him. there's a big difference there. Just because you were gone for two days shouldn't change his feelings in a snap. Perhaps he has something on his mind and he isn't comfortable yet to open up to you. You should really talk to him and get to the bottom of this but don't bring up the subject about breaking up or he might get the wrong idea and really pull away.

Hope everything works out! Keep your head up.

Open your eyes and see the truth.

Is this woman that he went to movies with a friend that you have met or heard of from a prior conversation?

If not, then he may have been on another date. This would explain his sudden change in behavior.

Confront him about his change in attitude and feelings. If he does not give you a good reasonable response, then be realistic...

People often know the truth in a relationship, but lie to themselves.

Don't allow yourself to be abused.

Think about it.

Good luck to you.