Is my girlfriend flirting with my friends? girls help me out

ok, i've been going out with this girl for about a year now. Ever since we got together i've had a problem trusting her, because i feel like she gets very close with my friends,, too close. I feel like she flirts with them, and whats worse is that they reciprocate!. It makes me very uncomfortable, and really i just want to know why it happens, like maybe they'res something i've done to make her feel like she needs to get attention from somewhere else. Why do girls do this?? it's keeping me from trusting her, and i really want to, but i need to get down to the bottom of this. I've never brought it up to her, i'm to nervous about it, i tried once but it was whole hearted, and she denied it anyway. Please tell me why this is happeneing?? someone?

I'm guessing this girl is between the ages of 19 and 20.

She is discovering her sexual power and is enjoying the rampant attention that a young hottie always gets. She may not even be consciously aware of her own strength, thinking that she is just being "nice" to your friends and that they are being "nice" to her and everyone is getting along and having fun.

Of course, we guys know better. We know that the guys aren't being nice at all, and that they would gladly sell you down the river if given the chance to bang your girl. We strongly suspect that the girl will sell you down the river for the first guy that comes along that's slightly "better" than you be it more ambition, better car, their own place etc.

This is of course, 99% of the time, entirely true. It is just a fact of life that nobody at this age is ready or truly willing to settle down with anyone when they are just getting started with their freedom. You and I both know that it has happened, and that some girls *do* settle down at this time, but it is rare, and the girls that do do NOT go around sending signals all over the place to her boyfriend's friends.

I recommend facing this, lightening up a bit with her, and just enjoy a hottie while she lasts. If she does go off with one of your friends, be the bigger man and wish them the best. Even if it hurts to do so.

-GregB

wow,

that is pretty much what i thought,, she is young. do i end this relationship, i don't want to be invovled in something like this, i feel like i'm having trouble trusting my friends, and my girlfriend. Why did this happen?? i want so badly for this relationship to werk out, but i can't trust her. Do i talk to her about it, She will probably deny it.

thanks again for your reply

Hmmm, well, In my estimation, the relationship is already over and/or doomed for the above reasons.

However, there is an axiom that you may be able to exploit to your advantage if you want to draw it out as long as possible.

Remember that girls who get a lot of attention are always most intrigued by the guys who *don't* give her attention.

But you have to be a thespian to pull this off, because you can withdraw your attention from her but she will still be able to smell your desperation for her.

In otherwords, you have to really sell the idea that you no longer find her attractive, and are staying with her out of bad habit. It would help you out if you were to show a little interest in other women. Nothing too overt, but maybe try flirting with her friends a little bit?

She takes you for granted, and she's probably bored by that non-challenge. Let her know you're a man, and you are drawn to the fire, not the ice.

-GregB

Another thing that kind of concerns me is our sexual life. She is also "young" in bed, hardly ever goes down on me, and seems like she hates it when she does do it. She's really not a giver, if you know what i mean, to me thats a sign. What do you think?? thanks again for your help

People like you really give me the poops, you need to get over yourself and start trusting this girl, because of your jealously you might loose this one, there is nothing wrong with flirting as long as its controlled, eg if she is sitting on your mates lap you should trust her and your friend that nothing is happening or your time will be spolied. You need to grow up a little I know that Im being harsh, but someone has to tell you, EVERYBODY FLIRTS, and EVERYBODY makes mistakes, you sound very much like my boyfriend, but I soon fixed that, I cant stand it, its unfair, and it can sometimes become abusive WHY???? because you put her down without realising it, like saying stop flirting, I bet your girlfiend doesnt even realise what shes doing. If thats the way your girlfriend has fun than let her dont change her, or youll lose her, has she ever cheated on you before???? if not let it go mate, have fun, why dont you get out there and flirt with some girls, HONESTLY THERE IS NOTHING WORNG WITH IT........... I wish you good luck, sorry for being harsh.... but someone had to tell you......

listen,

Its funny how girls flirt with your friends, and then try to say it's ok, and that your jealous.....ISN"T THAT WHY YOU DO IT??. First of all, i'm not jealous in anyway. Its not right for your girlfriend, or your boyfriend to flirt with your friends, it's unhealthy, especially when your friends are taking your girlfriend seriously. How dare you tell me that this is my problem!!! Flirting may be ok, thats fine, but not with your friends. i never flirt with any of her friends. WHy would I, it would only make her uncomfortable. Where do you come from that you think that what your saying is ok. Its disrespectful,,,period. Alot of you girls have insecurity problems and constantly need attention,, and when you don't get it,, you do wrong, this is not to say that guys don't do the same,, but it's still wrong. YOu know, men are good people if you treat them right, and if you are are honest with them, and don't mess with they're heads because you have insecurity problems, and then blame it on them?? interesting....

sorry but you need to get over yourself

u are my hero. heart.......

well bro if u really can see ur self with ur Gf in te future and u love her alot try to work things out watch her, show a little more attention? i dunno really

i get jealous and i get pissed but i never ever say anything cause i know she is just talking with friends but god it hurts inside too see that i dunno i get REALLY uncomfortable when my gf talks to other guys, its fine wit me i know there friends i gave chick friends too. o well i ran outta words.

aim me Bluthoughtz is my sn