OK, b4 I start the story-I am over this guy and he is no longer in my life, but I am just curious on what he meant. -Swimchick03

Allright, me and my (then) b/f had broken up, he called me on the phone at his friends' house on speakerphone(yeah, I know..jerk..) to do it, but anyway, I was mad for awhile (then I didnt know I was on speakerphone) but then I talked to him to become friends again b/c I had to see him every day neway. Well, me, him, and our friend Matt were really close friends, and we always did a lotta stuff together. So one day I asked Matt y we broke up, b/c he never told me (I still loved him... ) and he told him to tell me, and he told me "the time wasnt right, but I want to get back together in our Senior year." and I was like, "oOokay.." What I want to know-what did he mean by that? Was he being a smart-A or was he serious? (btw..we all got in a fight and none of us r on speaking termz nemore) PPS-I was just wondering if he had feelingz 2 or if he was playin'

-SwImChIcK03

the reason he wanted 2 get back together with you in your senior year is because he needs a sure date for the prom,and he probably wants to win best couple or something like that.if i were u i wouldnt spit on him if he was on fire!

if u pull it out you better use it,and if you use it you better mean it

that's what I thought-I had NO IDEA what a j-e-r-k he was at the time-now (I still have to see him every day..same job, same team..ugh) I know and I never say a word to him-I dont hate neone but he comes the closest to hate....all I wish him now is..

0X

lol I was just sitting here thinking he was prolly being a jerk about that, 2

oh well-his loss!

Swimchick03