I met this girl, we were friends we kissed quite a few times

We didnt see each other for a month I realised I had feeling for her

I called her. we started seeing each other (as friends) then it became friendship with benefits. She wanted to go further ( i am female ) I am a virgin told her I had feelings 4 her indirectly.... she told me she was not attracted 2 me.... We became friends without benefits. I see her because we have friends in common. She flirts with me, sometimes visits me. My friends says she definitely likes me. I also know she does.. she gets jealous when I other women flirt with me, follows me around etc. I am trying to date other people now and I am confused by this yo-yo. Should I initiate something or wait for her. I dont want to be hurt by her but I know I love her.

to be or not to be?

wot on earth must I do?

She cant make up her mind. You need to decide if she is worth sticking around for, or not. If she is, deal with this now, and have a full conversation about it with her. Get it out in the open, and find out where you stand. The person who knows the answer is her.

Alternatively, if she is no worth it, then you should move on immediately. Make a choice yourself, and stick by it. Either way, don't leave it drag on for you to get hurt any more. Theres nothing worse than indecisiveness in love from someone you are involved with.

Good luck

Since you've been intimate before you shouldn't have too much trouble (well at least as some) in talking to her about this dillema. You know what you want, you have your bounds set out... and it seems that the only options best for you are to either be with her and have a living relationship, or cut the ties altogether. The feeling I am getting from you is that you are not happy with the current situation so looks like your gonna have to change it. Tell her she is giving you the wrong message and that she is either going to have to admit she likes you, tell you why she can't be with you, or break it off (relationshipwise) altogether. You're feelings count just as much as hers so take a stand.