Aboration: Women's point of views

SadMan

Many of you know my story. Here is something I thought of many many time and get no clue out of.

My girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. We were toghter for 4 years. She had two aborations. One when we were togehter for 6 months and other 2 months ago. Both times happened near her birthday.

I am not deinying that our breakup had to do somewhat with those insidents.

However, I think the second time really hit her. I can really tell she was in shock. She needed someone she can trust to talk to and to support. Thus, her ex-boyfriend arrived. And turn out they are back togehter. I think she is very happy that he would accecpt her even tho he knows what happen.

Now, my question. What do women go through when they go through aboration ? Twice ? Around their birthday ? Will that bother them for the rest of their life ?

I really want to know more about women and understand them more.

After I forced myself on my ex yesterday, I really realized that I treat women like objects. I thought I love her but...... thats not love...... love isnt like this......

I hope I can gain some knowledge on women.

Thank you...

Well what do women go through when they have an abortion...this is a subject i would normally stay away from as me personally i cant stand people that have abortions..I have never and would never have one...I feel sorry for women who feel the need to do this..I dont think women actually grasp the fact they have a living and breathing life inside of them until its over and they cant turn back, its just an easy way out and i do believe they suffer their whole life with it..it sounds a bit drastic but its like murdering a baby, yes the baby might not be born but its still a living organism and if any women or man is foolish enough to get pregnant not wanting kids then thats their mistake for opening their legs....and they should deal with it not just take the easy way out...sorry i know my reply is harsh but its a point of view.

We are both at the age of 22 right now. Her first aboartion is at age of 18 and 21.

I guess this is a topic that everyone avoids. Else I would get atleast half as much reply as the other topics.

However, I want to know because I want to understand more what my ex is going through. She wont talk to me about the details and all.

I want to have more understanding of women because I dont want to treat women like objects anymore. I dont want to be a casa nova nor I need to be. I want to learn more and understand more so I can live with myself once again.

Yes it will bother her for the rest of her life. Every woman no matter if they hate children or not have a motherly feeling inside of them. Woman are ment to be mothers. We have been told our whole lifes that one day we will have a child we are going to raise. Thats why when some woman cant have children they become so depressed because they dont feel they can do there duty as a woman. So think of her Killing 2 children she could have raised what if she cant have children in a couple of years she is going to hate herself. I know for a fact a part of her will always wonder about them.

Abortion. Something I don't like myself, but my best friend and his girl have had 2. The effects aree of course life long, but a very very strong willed and clear thinking female might be able to deal with it after therapy. It is not a natural thing to do - and the fact that the parent/s had to make the choice about it is where the problem lies. If a woman has a miscarraige or other problem causing death, there was no choice involved by here. It haunts her for years and years. My own mother had 3 children born dead, and that has an effect on her over 30 years later. Imagine how she would feel had she made the choice to do that three times herself??

Eitherway, it is a very very tough choice to make, but due to the emotion surrounding unwanted pregnancy, many many choices really are not thought through. It is the easy way out of something that is a consequence of another choice we make. We make the mistake, and tehn the choice. Living with it apparently is not so easy though, is it?

Al.