I broke up with my gf about 2 months ago and she told me that she could never love or be with anyone ever, i know that was a lie and that she'd eventually find someone else.

She moved back home to GA and she was with someone else within a week, they were engaged, then she broke it off. Then she went out with another guy, but recently broke it off. But the thing is is that she emails me everytime she gets a new bf and tells me all about them. So recently she got another bf and emailed me. And today she just called me just to tell me that she had sex with a guy that she just met.

What the hell is all that about? I don't care about her anymore, she can do what she wants. So why is she so ambitiously trying to let me know about every guy she sees, like it's any of my business??

She is trying to make you Jealous. She thinks that if she tells you all of this you will beg for her back dude. Just go in the other direction if she e-mails you delete it if she calls dont answer or hang up.

Time to go for the other woman out there . There are plenty of fish in the sea to bad the ones for me are on the other side of the ocean

Well Joe personally i think you do still care about her or you wouldnt be here making the effort to write down these things..but thats just my opinion..and to me she sounds like a (I apologise in advance) bleeeeeeeep! lol sorry but shes just messing with your head and trying to make you jealous i would just forget about her she sounds confused and i dont think she knows what shes wants...she messing with ppls feelings and thats wrong...she is a waste of your time mate. (Soweeeee)

no seriously, i care nothing for her anymore. it's just ***ed up that she goes out of her way to tell me these things. I just want her to leave me alone. If I never talked to her again for the rest of my life i wouldn't be lementful about it at all.