What do men really want???

oh, i understand, lol i do the same thing. it's better to post short but informational posts. So peeps stay interested and don't have to spend hours reading it. No offense taken. But if you wanna know, i can sum it up real quick for ya. but if now, it's kewl.

Alright. basically, i've been talking witlh Kristina for almost 2 months now. She's been really flirty or not talking to me off and on. During this time we went out only once, and i found out that she might be moving away to college. Outa state, but she might stay in state, she's not sure. So, i recently asked how she felt about me and if we could be more than just friends. She blushed, smiled and said that she didn't know what to say and that she couldn't deal with it at the time.

the next day she left to look at a college for a week. she works with me. when she got back, she came to work and was like "hi Joe" and then later on she walked up to me and gave me a hug... but didn't say anything...

any thoughts?

Okay, here's my chance to sound foolish, because this is about as easy as telling you how many stars there are in the universe. Each guy is different. But I'm going to try answer this one from my guy point of view.

1. Validation - Every guy wants to feel like he's a real man, and the best person to show him that is a woman.

2. Intimacy - Besides sex, which is the most obvious part of it, a guy actually has trouble getting close to people and constantly tries to gut out his problems on his own. Knowing that there's someone in there with him is a great comfort. And yes, if a guy goes without sex or intimacy for long enough, it drives him a little crazy.

3. Support - Guys are constantly out there "fighting the wars" and getting bruised up while to fulfill the expectations of them. Let them know you are there for them in good times and bad, not just when they win, but also when they try and lose.

4. Sympathy - Do you know that women still hold much of the power when it comes to relationships, because the guy has to take the risks and the woman gets to decide whether or not to accept or reject...especially early in the relationship? So, cut him some slack and let him be less than perfect sometimes...after all, he doesn't judge you with the same clarity that you judge him.

5. Humor - I have to throw that one in...the women I love the most are always ones that help me laugh and bring out my better nature. Relations do not have to be heavy and moody and dramatic to work. Lower the stakes a bit, and you'll both breathe easier and get more out of your time together.

Last, I have to say that the question is probably reversed for you. You really ought to ask yourself what YOU want, and then find a guy who fits that. So many of us are wrapped up in this idea that we need to find and please "the One," and by thinking that the One is assigned to us in the cosmos and we have to track them down, we set ourselves up to not be in control and get our own needs neglected.

Does that get ya started, at least?