13, pregnant and need advise ASAP

jafreak

13 years old and pregnant! Damn, well if your getting an abortion 2moro I think its a bit too late to ask for advice now but never the less, are you sure you want an abortion? Thats quite a step considering your parents dont even know and your only 13 so you might regret it. I hope you've thought it through. You do seem scared but then again who wouldnt be. Hope everything works out.

Good luck x

jafreak,

I don't think you can keep this from your parents since you are under age. Try to gather some strength and confront them. You have alot of options, don't go through this on your own. Your parents will always be there for you, no matter how upset they will get. you are still their child and mistakes do happen. Talk to them and best of luck to you.

they were offering free pregnancy testing and in return giving out advice on abortions...I remember a couple of things that they said....you are ending a life and you will think of this event often as u are growing up....it will cause depression and the relationship that you are in now will be comprimised as a result of this.

Why not have the baby and give it up for adoption?

not happy advice, but food for thought!!

PLEASE don't until you think things through! I am not going to tell you not to have an abortion because it is your body but please think about another way, like adoption. The one thing I have learned was not to take advice from people that have not gone through the problem! I had an abortion and I had no idea that it would affect me the way it did. You really need to take some time and think about it and do your homework on the after affects of abortion. I listened to other people and I rushed in to it and because of that I will never forgive myself for it! Just to let you know when you go to a clinic they have these posters on the wall and reading material on women and choices HAHA what a joke don't expect any kind of help from them. They don't talk to you about your options they tell you about the (best way is abortion), (it's just tissue). I know I sound bitter and I am sorry about that but I need you to know how important it is to decide for yourself. If you need to talk I will listen. link removed

• 2 weeks later...

i think adoption is the answer.. i dont know about this whole abortion thing but do what you want. i was preg . when i was 14.. and i was in denial.. i had broncitus and i was taking a medicen for it.. the medicen said ' do not take while preg.' well.. i didn't think i was but everyone kept tellin me i was .. i had a miscarriage in the school cafe. in front of everyone.. i was in denial but if i deffinatly knew.. i would have kept that baby.. i feel as if it was my fault.. even tho i was SO SURE i wasn't preg.. i will live with that for the rest of my life.. i think u should think about it before you do it.. because think about when you get older and you sit there and think 'i killed a baby'.....just think