::sigh:: DANGIT!

Kaystar87

I had posted earlier called "You sometimes" in which i talked about my ex telling me he found a girl on vacation who lived in texas *we live in TN* and blah blah. Well i told him I had taken his advice and started talking to this guy and tomorrow im going out and playing some pool, well I need my stuff back from him. I called him and told I had to come over early tomorrow cause i was going to play pool and he was so mean with me, i mean he was like well i can't help you and and im like well will you be home tomorrow morning and he was goes Uh No, i guess you'll have to come over some other time, i mean he's not even helping me to get my stuff so i can get out of his life, i don't know what to do. Then i heard this thing on the news that effected us and i called him to tell him cause it applied to him and he didn't know, and he was like well if i get sued i get sued and i was like Im just trying to look out for you and he goes Whatever, have fun at your boyfriends tomorrow, and hung up. I don't have a boyfriend, I'm just talking to a few guy friends thats it, however he has that girl in TEXAS that he met, what's up with this? He found someone else and didn't forget to tell me, why the heck is he acting like this? I can't even get my stuff, he's not being cooperative, and he's acting jealous but yet he's the one who went and found someone else.....and gets upset cause i told him i was talking to a guy and took his advice....I need some opinions bad.

I think what's going on here is someone thold him that you were seeing someone else. This upset him and since then he's been trying to get you back by saying he's met someone else as well as by being mean to you.

Honestly he doesn't sound like a very nice guy, I suggest you find someone else as a jealous guy like him isn't worth your time.

Hope this helps.

good advice heretic. ok kaystar, i think you should go over there tomorrow and get ur stuff back no matter where he is. dont let anything he says get to you. that is what he may be trying to do. like i said earlier go get ur stuff, and go have fun tomorrow. oh yeah, keep me posted as to what happens. have fun!