~ why does this happen have to happen now !!?? ~

I only finishesed with my g/f on thursday afternoon.. & i went out on the piss And there was this girl there who i liked alot & have done 4 ages.. & i found out to she likes me alot we get on extreamly well But i feel i need to get over my Ex 1st.. what do u guys think ?? what i do know is i would never get back with my Ex.. No Way ! But my emotions are everywere right now.. the girl i like is coming round 2night to talk.. & she is gonna ask me out.. OMG this girl is gorgeous.. what do i do.. shall i tell her how i feel.. >? if i tell her we need to take it slow.. is she gonna think im sad >> ? lol .. but i really like her.. What do u think guys..??

my advice is to tell your friend exactly what you just wrote. Tell her you like her, tell her you think she is gorgeous, but also tell her that you need a little bit of time to "heal". Make sure she knows your not pushing her away, you just need some time to cool down before you get into another relationship, i'm sure she'll understand.

hey babe all i can say is that you should go for it, cause if it turns out that she can treat you better than the last one just think how much easier it would make all the shit your goin through, but dont just leap into it take your time and figure each other out first. good luck

Tell her how you are feeling. If you resist telling her, you may be making a mistake and jumping into a rebound situation, where she may be taking advantage of you.

If she cannot respect these boundaries that you set up, what other boundaries will she take for granted?

If she leaves you alone when you have need of a friendship, what does that tell you about her intentions?