I still love my ex and might see him

Hi all, I was online and saw my ex whom broke up with me 4 months ago. I still love him with all my heart and the reason we broke up is because we fought too much. Well I asked him if he wanted to see a movie and then he said he would call me and he did and left me a message. He said he would probably be out of town during the weekend and that I should call so that we can talk about getting a time where we can meet. I called him and he was not home so I left a message asking him to call me back. He has not called back and it's been a day. My question is , is it possible he said he would go see a movie with me because he felt bad for me and really doesn't want to go but feels obligated? I don't want it to be that way and I am scared that seeing him will make me miss him so much more. I keep on holding onto hope that he will realize he loves me and wants to get back together. I guess I just need someone's outside point of view on what I should do. Thanks all

Firstly, its only been a day, relax. No1 here can tell what he's thinkin, whether he felt obligated or whatever, what have u got to lose by askin him? He wouldn't have called in the 1st place if he didn't want 2 go, just ask him, u'll wonder and regret otherwise. Which leads me on 2 a great and highly suitable quote..

'' Don't regret what u did do,

regret what u didn't.''