1:43AM : I can't stop thinking about her. I've met this girl online about a couple days ago and fell in love with her words. I can't stop thinking about her now. It's been like this the whole day. I rushed home from work just to chat with her but I was a bit too late. Now I'm feeling all depressed because I didn't chat with her today. Why am I feeling this way? I've never felt like this through cyber space. I don't even know what she looks like.

Hello A|N,

Thank you for coming to eNotalone.com again to share your question with us. I am pleased to read that you like this young woman so much. I understand that you feel pretty down, because you didn't have a chance to chat with her today.

Why you feel that way? Probably you connected very good with this young woman. You seem to like her very much and the truth is that abscence makes the heart grow. This is called human nature. I think the question underneath, you have might be: "What am I gonna do?". I am afraid there's not much you can do when she's not around. I don't believe it would be healthy to be around her all the time, anyways.

thereforeeeeee my advice is: go around and about when you don't have a chance to talk to her. I am sure it's hard and not easy, but do something else that is fun. If you really miss her that much, it might help to send her some e-card (http://www.hallmark.com).

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~