She still love me or not

My girlfriend and I have been going out for alomost a year and 4 months,in the beginning everyhting was good,happy,joy...she use to treat me very well.We talk alot about our problem in our past.But after we've been going out for that long.Things change alot.Whenever she feel sad she would get so angry and take it our on me.call me name...hang up on me when I try to talk to her and make her feel happier becasue she thinks im annoying when I do that .I don't undertand what is going on with her .Is it she don't love me anymore or bored of me ?I did so much for her and I don't understand why she change to be like this.It's not that I can't take her.but it's really bugging me.

Awww - as a bringer of good news I hate to say this but I don't think things look good. If she is taking out her anger on you and you are still being as nice as you can then their is a good chance that the problem is related to you. Maybe she is bored and maybe she does want to leave you. I did the same thing myself to my ex. Not much you can do will be able to change what she thinks if this is the case. I think the best thing for you to do is give her some space (don't contact her, let her come to you) and let her work out her problems without having you involved. If she is contemplating leaving you then you're better off finding out sooner than later. If the problem has nothing to do with you then she will really miss you! and realise she actually does need your support. If this is the case (lets cross our fingers) then she'll come back to you and apologise after realising she can't live without you Good luck