learning to trust but feeling amazingly anxious

Hello, well the saga of my boyfriend's ex has gone my way. When i asked him a couple of days ago if i had anything to worry about with him and his new friend (his ex) he said no, because being friends with her was causing too much hassle. Sounds good eh?

We have had a good couple of days lots of fun if a little quieter than normal because of recent events where i have been anxious and paranoid. The thing is i feel totally and unbelieveably anxious right now. I wont be seeing him for about 4 days now and feel that i am walking the walls and the only reason i can think of is that its been so intense with emotions lately that i even though he says he wants me and loves me that he will go off with someone else...please help

please give me some hints to get through the next few days, i feel that if i do successfully and without hassling him that i will win this anxious/jealousy thing once and for good

Look at you! You're in love, how sweet. You so lucky, very very lucky. Be happy, overjoyed... smile to yourself.

Take a look at the scenarios.

1. He doesn't love and will not be faithful. You relationship will suck but won't go on for long and afterwards you'll feel better about not having wasted too much time being with someone who is not perfect for you...

2. OMG he loves you!!!

Don't worry, be happy. Either way it will work out for the best. Remember you should'nt aim for a good relationship, you should aim for a perfect realtionship and finding out sooner if he is a decent guy or not is a good thing regardless of the outcome

Blah I crap on alot, kinda get carried away sometimes

*hugs* hope you fell better...

i think i am a little anxious that he will get with someone else. One of the people he is going away with over the weekend is a mutual friend whom i trust completely but someone who i wish i was a little more like, she is funny and athletic and really calming and i worry that he will like her more than me...but i dont want to go down the road of worrying whenever he meets up with friends who happen to be girls you know?

I guess i just feel so low about myself and have such low self esteem right now that i am panicing over every little thing he does and whether the fact he doesn't say that he loves constantly is an indicated that he doesnt love me.

grrrr if i could i would kick myself up the butt and tell me that i am an ok person and that people like me and to just chill and relax and enjoy the relationship..but i can't and i don't know why i cant!

I think that the doubts you are having about your relationship are going to hurt it in the long run. If you don't totally trust your b/f, then there has to be a reason for it. I know you may be in love with this guy but with the amount of doubt that you are exemplifying from your relationship, I don't know if it's healthy. You either need to totally trust your b/f because he loves you or else you are going to sabotage it. Trust is one of the key factors of a relationship and if you don't have it, then I am sorry to say, I don't think it's going to last. Maybe you need to be happy with yourself before you can really invest time with someone else. Think about it!!!