Hello everyone in the forums, Im TheOneAndOnly and Im glad that they make a site where you can talk to people to get advice. I need some help.

I have been going out with my girlfriend for 8 months. We always found so much in common by us that we keep falling in love. Well, as the months went by.....

-- That amazing connection between us started to fade. She has lots of guy friends. And I know and approve on most of em but there are a few that I dont know about. Im a very reciprical person so I intend to treat people the way I want to be treated. Well, she hasnt been herself ever since she got a job in a big place with lots of people here in las vegas. And I noticed that she has lost sexual interest in me completely down to the point where I dont know what I did wrong. I tried to talk to her about it and she tells me I make things complicated. I try to do sexxy things but she always says shes tired. And she says, "we never have time to do that" and she spends the night at my house, nothing happens. She talks to allot of guys where she works and she tells me that she hangs out with them. And when I go out with her now, when we are together she tries to be more like my friend. I need to know what to do.

Is she cheating?

Is something wrong with me?

Advice on the cheating situation please.

try to talk to her in a nice way then tell her that you have some things that's been buggin you lately that there are changes that's going on and that you don't understand the way she's treating you. Tell her that things between the two of you were never been the same since she started her job... Be honest about the way you feel whenever she's hanging out with her friends... (if she aks a permission from you that she's going out with her friends then that's fine... but if she didn't let u know that she's out... THEN something's wrong.... absolutely wrong!!)

Ask her what improvements/suggestions she wants in your relationship in order to work it out......tell her that you NEED TO KNOW coz your her BOYFRIEND...

I don't think she is being nice to you. *sigh* If she is not willing to deal with the problem or look at it then you seriously have to consider where therealtionship is heading from here. If she loves you and wants to be with you then she will talk about it, but if she doesn't then I don't think there is much you can do... Your heart will tell you what's right, and although you might not like what it says... ultimately you can only be happy if you truly follow your hearts desire.

I sincerely hope the best for you. Just remember, there is plently of love in the world and I'm sure if you have found it once you'll find it again