Ok...I'm pretty pleased with myself in just about every way, and my boyfriend tells me I don't need to change anything, but I'd like to change my stomach for me. I have one problem though..I had to have my thyroid gland removed when i was eleven. (thyroid controlls your metabolism) I'd like to know if by having to take thyroid medicine which controls my metabolism now, would taking diet pills effect my medication??But if there is anyone who has a clue about medical stuff or just knows an easy method to loose a few pounds let me know. I work out and i do leg lifts but i still would like to drop just a few more pounds.

Thanks!

Medicines can be fatally dangerous if you are not sure how they interact with other drugs...and alot of medicines can not be taken simultaneously with ANY diet pills. You can not rely on advice from ppl, that are not medically qualified to advise you. You should consult with your doctor that prescribed your pills, and they can find an answer for you immediately,..and if they dont know, they can consult to medical manuals...

but another safe method is doing situps, or crunches along with your leg lifts for the abs. Ive read some posts on here, with some good advice on losing weight...so hopefully someone can add a safe method 4 u to folllow...i think all of us women like to read healthy tips on trimming down a little bit and staying healthy...

cookies

Hey hun,

I wouldn't take diet pills on their own, never mind with a medication. The only real great diet pills contain drugs that can harm your reproductive system, your lungs, your heart and much more.

I am the queen at shedding weight quickly...but my method really sucks and you need a lot of control ( you may get hungry)...

I typically lose between 10-15 lbs within 2 weeks by drinking 10 or more bottles of water a day and eating only chicken and broccoli for dinner and egg whites with a half cup of plain oatmeal in the morning. If you want to have a drink with taste, buy whey protien shakes (low carb one) and mix it with either water or skim milk. I have 2 of those a day. I do about 30 minutes of strong cardio a day and 100 decline sit-ups ......

It is not a good permanent diet, but it works when you need to shed a few pounds. I used to take Ephedrine like crazy and I really screwed up my body, I don't recommend anything in pill form for women

Let us know how it goes

yes, there is actually a maple leaf chicken factory near my house so i go buy big boxes of chicken breasts. One thing I forgot to include....I eat the chicken and broccoli 3 times a day (4 meals total with breakfast). If you want to add flavour to the chicken, squeeze some lemon on it.

Buy little plastic containers not much bigger than the palm of your hand. Make sure the dinner fits in their, and that should be your portion sizing. It might be easiest to prepare a bunch of these on a Sunday and freeze them, this way the night before, take out 3 meals and they will be ready to eat for the next day. This way you wont feel lazy and go get take out, your food is always in the fridge. Throw out anything in your house that you might snack on too!

Try it and let me know how it works,

The only way to lose weight is by moderating your diet and exercise. And if you do decide to take "diet" pills and you're already taking medications, please please consult your doctor. There's so much junk in diet pills that you could end up with a fatal combination.

Be careful, and best of luck