how do i get my ex-girlfriend to like me again?

ok my names luke

and this is whats goin, my ex and i went out for 4 years then we broke up over sum who said this and who said that crap and its kinda made me mad how her friends make her dessions for her but anyways every sense we broke up ive still hade the same feelings for her but it seems like she lost them for me and its been around almost a year we havnt been together i waz wonder if u can give me a couple tips on winning her love back ive tryed everything poems candy flowers telling her i still love her bring her cool placing i just need sum help ty!!

I doubt you are doing anything wrong. I'm guessing she would rather be with her friends who tell her what to do then be with anyone right now. She probably has a lot of growing up to do. I know that if someone was doing all that nice stuff for me, i would appreciate it! I'm sure you will be able to find someone who thinks for themselves and loves flowers.

• 2 weeks later...

All you can do to win her back is be there for her. Show her your love of her (as a friend) and her heart may (in time) change towards you. The most important thing is that you can't expect her to change. You have to want to be with her as a friend as only then will you show her that you really care about her. Just take it slow. Let her make the decisions. Be there for her and really listen to what she has to say. The rest is up to her.