kissing and making out help plz

When kissing eyes closed. Mouth open or not? Read the way she kisses. If she has experience let her teach you. Mimic what she does, touch her face and neck, girls love that.

That should be all you really need. Oh and no deep probing with the tongue... it's not a good thing unless your in throes of passion during really steamy sex.

aight kissing is a very natural thing. you can have your eyes either open or closed but its better when you close ur eyes.

try not to eat her face. just go in for a kiss and if she wants to make out then just keep with the peck kissing and when the time is right start to open your mouth. she will be able to tell what ur doing and will probably do the same. go ahead and stick your toungue in her mouth then she will do the same to you. try to tilt your head to the side so that your noses dont get in the way. make sure you have brushed your teeth and that you dont have bad breath. cause...well....thats just nasty!

it will be smooth sailing from there. dont worry if you are a bad kisser. get her to practice with you. its more fun that way. g0oD LuCk!

~*MuCh LoVe*~

like taken said...smooth sailing after you have explored what seems right when in the Kissing moment. if a tough wants to enter let it, and do the same but with the tip of your tongue enter her mouth, DONT throw it down her throat. Your not trying too '*. GAG .*' her, just be passionate about it, and the skill will emerge over more and more practice. during kissing sessions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can defenitely relate to this. I recently began kissing my new gf and lemme tell ya, the first time I kissed her we skipped that first step of pecks and went straight to the open mouthed stuff lol. She started it and I just went with it and oh is it great. She is the first girl I have ever kissed and man have I seriously been missing out all these years!!! Kissing really isn't as hard as I thought it would be and she is always begging for more so I must be doing something right. Just adjust to her style and mimic her movements - I'm not sure if other ppl would agree but that's what I did. Anyway I hope everything works out!!

• 1 year later...

Heyy

Well i had the same problem. I was going out with this guy that has wwaayy more experience than me. i had never kissed a guy before, but he had gone aalll the way with a girl, so i was really neervous when i was going out with him.

its not that bad actually. When the time come, it just happens. But just dont worry about it and go with the flow.

Good Luck and Have Fun

I can understand where you're coming from. I remember when.... lol and that was eons ago. How lucky you are to have the net...and to be gathering information. It shows that you are very nice guy and very considerate.

OK.. the other posts were all on the right path. Take it slow and follow her lead. You'll find that kissing comes naturally. Most of the time your eyes can be closed. And if you want to take a peak then do so. If your noses do bump...then just grin and laugh about it good naturally. I've been kissing for a long time and it still happens. Slobber is not a good thing, a girl doesn't like to feel as if she's been licked by a Saint Bernard.. so try to control that... (swallow)... and remember to breathe... its ok to breathe.

Butterfly kisses on the corner of her mouth, accross her cheek and to her ear. Butterfly kisses on the tip of her nose and her eyes. Butterfly kisses on her neck.

French Kissing: Usually kisses start out soft and just like pecking and buttterfly kisses...and then they move into french kissing. Don't stick your tongue all the way in her mouth.. maybe stick it in to touch her lip. Running your tongue accross the top of her lip is a very nice move. And then just touching her tongue briefly.

You asked about motion... hmmm well, yeah sometimes French kissing is like fighting a duel with swords... she moves her tongue into your mouth and then recedes and then its your turn...and then you tango.

Don't worry... Kissing is a very natural natural thing. And if she's been kissed before, then just mimic and follow her lead. Before you know it, you'll develop your own personal style and preferances.

I think there may be a few places out on the net that you can look it up too. If you need further info or clarification.

And yes... every guy I've ever kissed, kisses differently. Its almost like a "finger print". At least to me it is.

You'll be fine. Relax. And have fun. And do please remember to be responsible.... Be responsible for all the stuff that comes AFTER KISSING...and be careful, considerate and respectful. For yourself and for your partner.