Men suck I suck life sucks!

Hello. Now I dont usually ask advice i usually sort me out but now its kinda like...Uh! See, I been with men now 4 about 3 years, not that long, but I always seem to go 4 the wrong 1's. I mean, I waz 14, with a 28 year old that treated me like a princess, but he thought I waz 18. We were like, wow. But he lived 2 hours away and we fizzled out. I lost my innocense 2 my best bud, but he waz beautiful and he knew it, and it was just a 1 night stand. See, Im a ''geeza bird'', I can drink my mates under the table,and I love football, but im also feminine, I love shoppin, gossipin, chick flicks, chocolate,and thats usually why men like me at 1st, but after a month or so, I dunno, Im extremely confident and I act in ways that isnt always me, I dunno if im makin sense here, Recently I met the most stunnin man, drop dead gorgeous (and vain) And we agreed that we had the most amazin connection, just comfortable, we'd talk, and we have everything in common, but he'd been hurt, and now Ive put up 2 many barriers 2 let any1 in, so we parted and its broke my heart, Im thinkin lately and I realise he's soooo 4 me, and I gotta try 2 get him back. My problem basically is that I don't trust men now at all, and I know that if I want my man back I gotta let my barriers down, But now we've lost contact, Im good mates with his twin bro, but I dunno what he's up 2, if he's got any 1 else yet, I know nothin!I feel screwed up, and strange, like Im not whole, and Im scared cuz I never felt this b4, and its freakin me out 2 sh*t. I dont trust men, most of my mates are men, but I know they could never hurt me in the way a boyfriend would. And I want my soulmate back but I dont know I feel angry at me for lettin sum1 so right slip through my fingers, and la de da da daaa. Stuckedidididid.

Hi pimpcess

You don't trust men at all?

Why not ?

Theres 1 Billion of them - what did they do to you !!!!!!!

A.

I'll be straight with u, I dunno if ur a bloke or a bird or what, but men I've met, my friends have met, my mums met have turned out to be complete wan**rs. Except from this latest 1 but u never know. I don't trust them, and if I think there ''More than mate'' material, then theres more chance of me eatin my own pancreas than that person gettin close 2 me. My barriers are waaaaay 2 high. and this latest man is 6''4, and even he cant get over them completely,(metaphorically chattin) a bit, but not completely.

Theres obviously things you don't like about guys and things you do. The clearer your approach when looking, the more accurate your find will be. In saying that, if you are a mad up for it chick who goes out on the town and scores on that scene, then you can only expect that you will attract the wrong type of man !

In saying that, maybe I'm completely wrong here but thats the impression I initially got

Bye the way, I'm a mid twenties dublin male!

Seriously though, If you meet someone you really really connect with, you should go for it. Just go slow, and make sure you are in control. It's absurd to think that you will meed prince charming and that he will be charming for the rest of his life all the time. He won't. You need to learn to take care of yourself, but not at the expense of your happiness.

To have a proper boyfriend and a genuine relationship demands a lot more than physical attraction. In fact, Physical attraction should only play 20/30% of the decision to enter a relationship.

Have you ever had a fight with a guy because they thought you were way uglier than you were when they met you? Have you ever dumped a guy because he got ugly? I think not !

You have difficulties because of personalities of the guys. You need to figure out what it is you really want in a guys personality. Once you have, then go looking for the babes, and don't jump one till he fits the bill !!

Hope this helps you

Al.

Wow. You are right. See and even that freaks me out. I do like goin out havin it large and givin it plenty , but theres a lot more 2 me, I only go 4 the 1's that see that. Thanx 4 the advice, yeah i usually get with the up there own arses men. But it's not all physical my friend! With this last man, we never went all the way cuz I wanted him 2 respect me and wait, and he did. But I don't care about looks! I do not give a rats ass. I just end up with the pretty vain boys that think they all that and a bag of chips. If i like some one they could look like a tigers ass, i wouldn't care. I think I'll just sort my own twisted issues out and then when I love me some1 else'll love me2! Hopefully. Nah what u said really helped. Cheers mate. By the way, Ireland ROCKS. And me goes GA GA over the Dublin accent. Its stunnin! Thankyou dublin boy!

Thanks for the Irish Compliments Love !!

You sound different to your first post in that one ! Letting a guard down or somethin? So we get to another part of the issue - "Your own twisted issues" !! Whats that about?

One thing for sure, it's true that you can't love someone else if your hung up on not being able to love yourself!

I am a terrible offender for that - low self confidence at the best of times about my appearance (i'm no tigers ass but.... hehe..)

From what you've said, tt sounds like you do know what your at - not hunting the total babes, so how are you getting so messed around? Where do you get these guys and what are they doing on you that makes you hate them? (Feel free to msg private if your not comfortable broadcasting on the forum.).

Al.

Ow. I. Have. A. Hangover. And. My. Vision. Is. Blurry. Owwwwwww........................... Ur good at all this advice malarky aint ya? Well, on2my own twistedness stuff, dont ya think its twisted that I think all men are pshyco hose beasts??????? LESBIANISM OR NUNISM IS THE WAY FORWARD. I could try that whole lovin a female thing. Maybe. I usually attract the men, yes, out clubbin, at work, one of them, and this last 1 waz my friends twin. And his head is so up his own ar*e he could probably see his pancreas. The men I go 4 are very Sex orientated 2 and Im just gonna have a nice clean break from men, and chill my own boots 4 a bit u know! So what do u do what r u like the only thing I know about u is that u gotta nice voice and I haven't even spoke 2 u. Again feel free 2 private message me if u dont want the world 2 know. P.s- Sorry Tiger ass's we didn't mean 2 offend, Im sure ur tooshies r lovely.