Alright, my problem is that I quit school last year cause I can't afford the money for the courses and books anymore. I have bills like everyone but well im 20 almost 21 and I don't know what to do. Some friend of me give me some advice ( btw tks mickel) but I need urs.

The point is I have about 4k of debts, i've been working since im 12 to pay my scholarship and other stuff. I quit the "job" a month ago cause I can't stand anymore the "lower" jobs. And I still have about 4k of debts so I have to find a new job. I have good knowledge in computers, i've studied that I college. I just want to clear my debts so I can go back to university or start a new program on marketing/advertising... I want to work in a big international company. I know I can do it but now im like so desperate about the job thing.

peace... thanks for reading

Jeff l. Spiegel

well, im in a kinda same situation... Wel im 23 and i didnt made it this year in school.But becaus i have to pay for everything for myself i have to work so i can afford it to redo my last year. Well i don't have that many dept, but i shurely do undrstand it's hard to get out of it! If u don't have enough money, u'll heve to go lend it from everywhere, and if u don't or can't repay it when they say u must, it's verry possible that you'll get into a fight or something. Money is something dangerous if u don't watch out. U can mae friends with it, but u defenetly make enemys with it too. That's why i try not to lend someone money.But then again if u need it and u dont have it...

well,I would say to you, keep trying or it only get worse.

i hope it can help you.

I'm pretty much in the same situation. i'm 12,000 dollars in debt, plus I bought a house with my mom. I'm also good in computers, all you need is your A+ certification and you can get a job. I should have mine by the end of July. But anyway, I personally would never quit a job no matter how much i hated it unless i had another. But according to my bills, i'd be debt free in 2005, but i want to be debt free before that lol. Well, my advice would be to get the A+ if you want to work with computers. You don't need to go to school for it, just buy the book or better yet, the transcenders, there's 2. They're awesome study guides, basically just practice tests. But you learn a lot more that way. if you have any questions, just ask.