any tips on getting a toned body?

there's gotta be a fitness guru in here, so why not ask? Anywho. I've got about 2 months till I get to see my boyfriend again. My big problem is my gut. I'm pretty thin everywhere else. My lower abdominals are the worst. Anybody got any fantastic exercises that help the flabby tummy syndrome?

Can I step up my crunches any?

Thanks bunches

p.s. diets suck

Well it's important to eat properly. This is essential as no amount of exercise can help you if you're not eating right. If also important not to work out for too long... any more then 30 mins on one muscle group will start to break it down. I suggest 45 mins of jogging (max) and 25 ab crunches before you go to bed and when you wake up.

You could also have swelling in your intestines. If you want a really firm look you'll have to have them flushed out. I know it sounds gross but it really helps.

Hi! I'm currently in the same boat (well...as far as the wanting to tone up goes...) and I found this website today that has a lto of good tips...here's the url for ya

link removed

Also, CRUNCHES CRUNCHES CRUNCHES! Crunches are one of the only thing that helps, but if you mainly want to target your lower abs, bicycling is great, as are leglifts and knee tucks.

Leglift - Lay on your back with your legs together. If you need support/help doing it, put your thumbs together where you're butt starts. Lift and lower your legs (together...not one at a time) I can almost assure you that you'll feel the tension and the muscles working.

Knee Tucks - Lay down as you would if you were doing situps. Instead of lifting you're chest as you would for a crunch, use your ab muscles to bring your knees into your chest. You don't have to bring them in all the way, as long as you at least get them to where they are vertical to the ground.

You have to get someone to do it for you... The procedure costs about $40... After that if you eat right you'll never have to get it done again. It just gets rid of junk that blocks your intestines from properly absorbing food. Talk to someone at a nutrition store they'll be able to reccomend someone in your area. It isn't the most pleasant thing to have done but after you see the results you'll wonder why you didn't do it before.