my boyfriend had forgotten my birthday... what will i do?

hi, im not new here, i used to give advices but now i don't know, im confused, i just celebrate my 21st bday , i never asked every people to greet me except for my boyfriend. unfortunately, he doesn't know the date of my birthdate... i thought maybe he just putting a joke on it, but no, he really doesn't know about it as he confessed to me that he don't knew it, he had forgotten it.... im lonely.... do you think he really loves me?he even told me that i should be thankful bec. he is too honest to tell that he don't know my bday, and he kept asking me when was my bday, but im too disappointed that time and so i said forget it...we were more that a year a bf-gf relationship...

DON'T worry about that, that does not mean that he does not love you. All it means that his mind and body was busy probably in work. Love is something that devolpes, and yes action speak louder than work but don't worry remember his and then he will give something nice for the next one.

or you both can go and enjoy yourselfs at a club.

Listen the best thing to do is to

THANK GOD THAT HE IS YOUR MAN AND THAT SOMEONE ELSES OR THAT HE IS NOT CJEATING ON YOU BIRTHDAY COMES ONCE A YEAR.

WHEN LOVE IS THERE IS LAST FOR ETERNITY.

Ok so you just had a birthday and he forgot it? ouch. Well happy bday to you sweetie!

I have to say yes sometimes people forget stuff like that and its helpful to remind them, like.. hey what are we doing for my birthday next week. sucks but it helps.

the second issue is this must be someone who lacks on the details..does he know when your anniversary is? or is he just thoughtless?

I think you know which it is.

thank you for your advices, he really forget it bec. we had a break before and he erased all infos. about me, we just got back together... anyway.. he knows our anniversary, we're both busy bec. he is taking up law while im also taking up my master's degree. thanks guys!!!