is it possible that she could get pregnate?

My girlfirend had her period on a tuesday and we kinda messed around on wednesday. We did not have complete intercourse but my penis was on her clitorous. I had an orgasim but I pointed it away. Before all that I had an orgasm at another point in time... it was an 10 min period in between the first one and the second one...is it possible that she could get pregnate? when would she start feeling the effects? or noticing a change?

Hello Desilife

Watch where you point that thing!

seriously you gotta be more careful, after you ejaculate you need to clean yourself real good soap and water, and urinate, dont want any buggers hanging around if you know what i mean.

It unlikely she got pregnant if you didnt get anything near her privates, but she should wash anything that may have gotten on her, also you both need to be careful with your hands/fingers.

Next time, use a condom, yeah i know, I hate them too, but for guys that hate condoms, try the new "Spiral" or "Trojan Supra" the spirals are loose at the end and dont strangle, the Supra's are poly, and transfer heat better and very thin! also if you two are fooling around alot, she may want to get on the pill also.

yeah i should b careful.. we were in the shower and we were under the water for about like 10-15 min or so before we started again ... but we will be carefull... errr... i am skered though.. but i will get a tester just in case.. thanks for your advice/info.. please reply if there is anything else u can add so I can educate my self...

the period is not a very good indicator of ovalation, so i wouldnt go by that.

My last GF and i used rythm for 4 years, she knew exactly when she was fertle, but she was 31-35, and well in tune with her body. and i used the condom when we were in danger zone.

but like i said, best be on the safe side!

O.k. itz a scary though.. I have no clue.. and we don't really have a clue what to do.. she does not feel any different as far as her body .. but how long does it take before u would naturally know if your pregnate or not with out a test? when do u think she would start throwing up and feeling different?

well the ladies would probably have a better response than me, I only got one women pregnant and that was my wife 19 years ago, lol, As i understand it, most women find out when they mis their period, but those test kits will tell you sooner, because you two are gonna have a long 28 days if you wait to see if she misses her period.

I've read in a book somewhere that sperm can live in the vagina for up to 1 and 1/2 weeks. Anyways, she COULD get pregnant, but it is HIGHLY unlikely. It IS possible to get pregnant while on your period. The book I read said that there is almost always a chance of pregnancy, no matter how miniscule it may be. Anyways, I agree with gilgamesh. You need to be careful, and ya'll should use some form of protection whether it's her taking the pill or you using a condem. It's very important, especially if you're young. My advice to ANYONE wanting to have sex is to use protection AT LEAST until you're married. That way, if you have a kid, there isn't any pressure on one another to tie the knot or get an abortion because you havn't already tied the knot.

EEK let me rephrase that. On that last part, I meant so taht there isn't any pressure to get an abortion, not that if a girl gets pregnant before that she should get one. I'm not pro or anti abortion because there are several factors involving safe pregnancy (as in age and rape)