lost in the middle

So here is my problem... I am lost in the middle. I am sort of ambiguous, sexually. I've had experiences in the past (way too young) with both men and women, and now my fantasies are a combination of both. I've been waiting for another experience with someone I care about, but not leaning one way or the other makes it difficult. I am open to new experiences, but don't know how to start, and make myself available to them. Any suggestions? [/b]

ok i wouldnt know how to "make urself available" but u know cuz i havent tried that but hey u know u can always see if the ones u have had before would like to cometogether then u could have urself open to both and be with men and women at the same time yea i really dont knwo wut to say but that ???

It shouldnt be more difficult for you because you have more options, (having both sexes available to you) I would say your still not sure if you are leaning one way or the other.

maybe you should look beyond the sex part, and look for the right person!!! sex with someone you get along with and both love each other is infinitly better than just plain sex.

Whoever comes into your life, all relationships require effort to make them work, and dont come to the conclusion that everytime something is going a little rough, that the reason is the sex of that person and that you need to "switch sexes" . that wont resolve nothing.

It is not just sex that I am looking for...Sex would be great, but there are other, very handy alternatives... I would like to connect with someone, but I find it is more difficult when you don't know where to look... I have plenty of friends and meet people on a regular basis, but no one interests me romantically. It would be easier if I could narrow it down some, but I'm way more interested in personality than looks, and there are a ton of interesting people ou there... i just wish there was some way to tell! My out friends have no doubt, and if my straight friends have doubt, they aren't telling me!.... Or maybe we are all just lying to ourselves...