well first of all tell them ull always be there for them when they wann talk they need emotional support from somewhere and were are there moms cuz if there doin it to the kid should beput in foster care and if things continue and anything physical abuse happens report it u can do it annonomously but u could also try havin the kids talk with there dads because sometimes the parent has emotional problems and talkin may help but if anything happens tell someone immediately and think bout this is there life and emotional well bein worth more than ur friendship cuz she will realize u had to do it

You need to contact your friends and tell them to seek help, its very difficult for them I know, because problems could become worse if their parents find out, but there are family services that have experience in these things, so they should make contact. You should not become personnaly involved, but should incourage them to take the steps.

The reason I say you shouldnt become too involved is, that sometimes Kids lie to draw attention, you may not have the real facts! and if you tell authorities and create a catalyst that gets someone hurt, youll have that burden on you for a long time. Also what happens if its not true and they take those kids away from their parents? do you know the damage an accusation of child abuse has! they can lose their jobs everything! so be careful with these things.

I know what it likes, can you tell them to mail me or even come here? I'll talk to them, I will not do anything against their own good I promise. I've been thru hell, i've been rape by my step-mom and beatin for years so as I said I can fully understand them. I think im a good person today and im still young and gosh im full of love

sorry to put some laughs in the message but dont be scared it will be ok. Cause at the end, everything we've do, is just everything we've done.

peace

Jeff l. Spiegel