THIS IS A TOUGH ONE.....BUT I THINK DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW........SHES DRINKING AND USING AGAIN...YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO NOTICE IT AT FIRST,BUT AS SHE PROGRESSES BACK INTO HER ADDICTION YOU WILL SEE.THERE ARE 2 THINGS YOU CAN DO.GIVE HER AN ULTIMATUM AND STAND FIRM BY IT.BECAUSE IF YOU DONT.SHE WILL JUST USE YOU,BECAUSE SHE KNOWS YOU LOVE HER,AND THAT WILL HELP HER GET HER DOPE OR WHATEVER SHE MIGHT NEED AT THE TIME.DRUG ADDICTS CANT AND WONT BE LOVED(BY CHOICE).....WHY DO YOU THINK SHES PUSHING EVERYBODY AWAY?AND THESE OTHER GUYS???ITS ALL ABOUT THE DOPE SACK...THE OTHER THING YOU CAN DO IS JUST ACCEPT HER AS SHE IS AND DONT PRESSURE HER...WHATEVER YOU DONT LET HER PLAY YOU......

GOOD LUCK.....

AN ADDICT

i have been there kinda to a lil while back my gf(now ex) told me she used to be addicted to drugs and drank alot and was havin sex but she claimed she had settled down well we went out she ended up cheatin on me and started back up so it is very possible she started abusin again and those two other guys well she might be doin more than just hangin out with them u never know but the thing is u can take the girl away from her old city and take away all that stuff but u cant take it outta her she might still crave that and maybe is bored with her "new life" i dunno really wut else to say but if i were u i would confront her and just ask but dont force her make sure its the "right time" and the main thing in a relationship is trust if u cant trust her its not goin to work aight and maybe it would be right not to trust her my advice may sound bad but im sry thats wut i see this situation as

HEY. I HAVE A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE. MY EX AND I BROKE UP 6 MONTHS AGO. SHE WAS ADDICTED TO METH WHICH HAS A RECOVERY RATE OF 6% FOR ALL ADDICTS. I GAVE HER AN ULTIMATUM AND SHE ENDED UP MOVING TO HER MUMS AND CONTINUED ABUSING THERE. SHE ENDED UP STEALING MONEY FROM ME, MY ROOMMATE, AND HER PARENTS. MY EX WAS SLEEPING AROUND TO FEED HER HABIT AND TRUTHFULLY AS MUCH AS I LOVED HER THIS TURNED ME OFF. SHE WAS SO RUDE AND MEAN TO ME TOO WHEN WE TALKED AS WELL AS PARANOID. FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, STAY AWAY FROM ADDICTS. IT IS A LOSSING BATTLE IN WHICH ADDICTION WEIGHS MORE THAN LOVE FOR YOU. tHEY DONT CARE AND YOU WILL END UP BREAKING YOU HEART WITH PAIN AS YOU WATCH THEM BE SO UNRULY TO YOU.