this is not the first time i post here for help, maybe u guys still remember me, i was depressed and wonder whhy i should be alive in this world. You might wonder, where did i go in the pass 3-4 months? well, this is what i can answer:

I had found the answer i want, i am not depressed anymore, i realize there is still light in this cruel world

I found a girl on the online game i am playing, amazingly she has everything i can ever dreamed of that my gf can have. so i play game with her, and she pull me out of my sadness and depression. we go really well for like 3 weeks, and i asked her if she can be my online gf. First of all she dont accept cause she don't trust guys anymore (cause her first online bf dumped her for some reason) but then i finally open her heart and we turns to online couple. Things go very very well in the pass 3 month, even we got like 2 little fight, but still, i can say i love her like crazy. because she lives in singapore, i didn't mind to wake up 5AM in the morning just to see her. As long i'm with her, i'm happy.

She is one of those girls that have 100% NO confident at all type of girl. She think she is ugly, mean, cruel, stupid even i think she is totally opposite. She always think stuff at the bad way, and i'm worried about it.

starting from like a week ago, i kind of felt that i spoiled her or something, i did so much stuff for her, taht i got a feeling she is taking it as granted and not that thanksful anymore.

Yesterday, we were playing on the game, there are 3 poeple in my party ( game team), there is me, her, and another guy. since she is the healer she can heal people, but when we were fighting, she is following the other guy healing him instead of me, even though i know they are nothing but friend and she will never betrate me, but that jealousy feeling just raised up and i really felt unloved, lonely, and mad. I talked to her about it and..

"you were just like my first bf ;-;"

"no... i'm not.. i love u..."

"if i made your life so miserable, then i shouldn't be your gf at the first place"

"no..."

I dont know if she just said those without thinking or so... but it hurts me alot alot... i really love her and i am not gonna dump her or something.. all i want is wish we can be together more...(her first bf dump her because he got pissed off when she is healing other people instead of him)

after that we both go off and i went to sleep, on the bed i can't fall sleep, i am so worried, scared, and mad. I am so afraid she leaves me, but in the same time i also felt so mad that why she never think of my feeling. Finally the nice side win, and the next day i go on and said i'm so sorry to her... i said i wish she can forgive me.. but she don't reply, after my couple beggings she said

"I need 3-4 days to think about it"

"oh..."

"=("

I AM SO AFRAID!! WHAT SHOULD I DO???? all i want is she to be happy, i will do anything for it... ;-; but now i made her like this, what should i do??? i dont wanna lost her >_

Well I hope things get better for you, but you have to understand sometimes people need time. Sometimes the best thing to do is just give them space. I think you should let her think about it for 3-4 days. If things fall apart just ask her if you can still hang out in her party and let her see you're not like her old bf. Hopely then she'll take you back.

Good Luck