I don't know if I should tell him...

Hey every1-I am soo confused on whether I should tell my crush I like him or not...ok here'z my story 8) He is another swimmer on my team, and he always makes a point to talk to me (same here) anyways, he is close friends w/2 guys who go to his school, also on the team, and I think one of them likes me (the other 1 and I r just budz). Also, my coach kinda noticed this, and he was teasing me and him about it. So now, he is too embarrassed to talk to me too much-or whatever. But, every time he walks in2 practice or wherever we are, his face always brightens up when he sees me. I don't want to ruin or friendship if he doesn't like me, and I don't want the heartache like my last relationship

What should I do??? I think he may like me, but I'm not positive.

Plz help!

Hugz!

-Swimchick

Years ago I got the lead role in a play with a very wonderful girl. I reall adored her but I didn't want things to get weird, especially considering the show. The roles weren't romantic in anyway so I knew it wasn't that. I tortured myself for a year until I finally gave up. Two months ago after I broke up with my ex I met up with her. She was doing well and had a bf. I asked her if she liked me way back then. She asked why. I said I had a thing for her for like a year. She laughed smacked me and said "ME TOO! I WAS TOO AFRAID TO ASK THOUGH." Anyways we parted as friends, those emotions too dust covered to do either of us any good.

Moral being, it's far too late for me, don't let the same thing happen to you. You won't necessarily regret it, but you will miss the opportunity to have a great relationship.

Hello Swimchick

You just gotta tell him!! you need to get him alone, and tell him something like this ; " hey _________ I have been wanting to tell you this for awhile, but I kinda like you more than just a friend, but didnt want to tell you this before because I was afraid it might ruin our great relationship"

He will probably be flatered that you like him, the ball is in his court now, so listen, if he says he is not ready for any relationship now or something to the effect that means a "no", so just keep being friends etc., but I am sure, that he does like you and is having the very same feelings you are having, he is most likely afraid you'll get offended or something if he says he likes you.

either way you need to know!! or this is just going to go on bugging you until it gets resolved.

go for it!!!