I have been with my boyfriend for a couple months, so far i have had 3 things go wrong inour relationship, he has told his x i was a bitch and that he missed her when i confrtonted him about it he said he lyed to get her off his back. Then i found something else that was not to appealing but that was before we dated. I always have this werid feeling that he does things behind my back, I am with him 24-7 and we are always together.

I feel like he is the person i will spend my life with and i want him to marry me, but on the other hand i want to know that things are real. Am i overreacting and being insacure or should i trust my gut? He also gets really weird and moody sometimes after sex and tells me that he will change and treat me better.

Can I ask you how old you are? That would be beneficial. But anyways, I think that your relationship may be too intense right now. You shouldn't be with this guy 24-7 like you say you are. That is unhealthy. Do you ever get to hang out with other people, or is he your whole life? My worry is that you two have too high expectations for your future. Personally, I am getting over a relationship that was getting too serious. We talked about getting married and spending the rest of our lives together. She broke up with me after we had been going out for 1 year and 7 months. The problem was that we were too engaged in our own relationship. We never gave each other time to hang out with other people and experience life outside of each other. I am thinking that this may be similar to your current relationship. I don't want you to be too disappointed if things do not work out. You will be hurt too much that way. Just take things slowly. Sure, you two may have an amazing future, but YOU cannot determine that. Time will tell. So my answer is that your love may be real, but that is not for you to find out until later in your relationship. Right now, have fun and if you two are meant to be, you will be!