please read this????!!!

ok...i know most people dont like when others push their beliefs on another person. however, i feel the need to share christ with you all. just hear me out and if you dont agree with what i have to say then you need to hear this more than most people.

i am a born again christian from houston, texas. i have been saved by jesus christ, my lord and savior. jesus christ died on the cross for your sins. yes you. for everyone. he bled on calvary so that you may be able to live. can you tell me how many guys will give up their life for the whole world? probably not. he had his beard plucked from his face. he also was whipped 39 times. i mean this whip had bones, glass, rocks, and almost anything sharp you can think of. he was beaten!! he had to carry a cross (a wooden cross) it was really heavy and had splinters in it. can you imagine what he was thinking? i can. i dunno about you. he had a spear stuck in his side and huge nails ran into his arms and feet. the roman soldiers nailed him to the cross. he had to wear a crown of thorns upon his head. they spit on him and called him names.

jesus did nothing wrong. he never sinned. he was perfect. they crusified him. the bible says that his own mother could not recognize him. you would think after all that, that he would be rude and unjust. well he wasnt. he said just before he died " Father forgive them, for they know not what they do."

he was put in a tomb. and three days later he rose.

now i can honestly say that he is the only man that i have ever heard of that can coem back to life after death. i praise him for that. and you should too. write me if you have anything else to say reguarding this.

Yes Jesus died for us. that is a fact that is undisputed. It is hard for us people to live the life he has laid out for us. After all we have to be pure and try to be perfect like the Lord is. But you can do it! Remember even though you may have to rededicate your life to Jesus Christ EVERY DAY or even Every Moment...He gives us peace and strength when we need it...especially through all those breakups and all the wrongs that have happened to us. Believe me...you will not find a better friend in this world, than Jesus..He is the perfect friend.

awwwww....im sooooo touched! i wanna thank you guys for suporting me. i just wish more people would witness on the internet. especially on enotalone. because if they had jesus they would already have someone to go to with their problems. i can i just got o jesus. because you can cast your burdens upon jesus cause he cares. thanks again. and if anyone would like to ask jesus into their heart i would be more than glad to lead you in prayer. you just have to mean it. if you do then pray this prayer with me: dear jesus,

i know i have sinned. we all have. lord jesus i ask you to come into my heart. i ask you to be lord over my life. please forgive me of my sins and wash me in the blood of jesus. thank you jesus.

amen

• 3 months later...

It takes guts to share one's own beliefs, but for someone who knows and loves Jesus Christ you suddenly start craving the need to share with others what you have learned.

That need is so very strong and it brings your spirit so much joy when you can share Jesus with someone but at the same time you have to realize that most people aren't so ready to receive the lord just yet, and preaching will just push them away.

The older you get and the more mistakes you make in life the more compassion you'll have for all of God's children and you'll learn how to deal or get through to certain people without shoving God in their face.

I have learned that the best way to witness, is to follow my heart, love all, especially the criminals, and murderers, and soul less.

Those are the people that are most important to God because they are completely lost and don't know Jesus, most of them have no one on this earth who still loves them, despite the horrible things they've done. You just may be that one persons only hope left. If they just had just one person to tell them that they were loved no matter what period, and that they are capable of such greatness

I look at it this way:

The people who seem the most horrible humans, are infact the most special, obviously they have a very special job to do for God, if they didn't then why would satan be attacking them constantly. This is because Satan knows that these special humans are here to help destroy him in a big way and so he attacks them earlier, harder, and longer than others. Satan's only hope is to make sure these special children of God fail their mission.

As Christians we need to open our eyes and see things and people the way God does and only then can we start to fulfill our purpose here.

"DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING, LOVE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE HURT, SING LIKE NO ONE IS LISTENING, LIVE LIKE IT'S HEAVEN ON EARTH." BY WILLIAM PURKEY

When we finally start realizing that the only thing that matters while we're on this earth and the whole reason we're here, is love and only love. Not earthly love which is all about receiving it, Godly love is all about giving it.

And not just to your family and friends and church family, cause what's the reward in being loved back, if you're loved back then you already have your reward. It's when we love the people that the rest of the world hates, and unconditionallly, no matter what that person puts you through, even if it eventually kills you then what have you lost, nothing, but you have gained your place in heaven. Jesus came here to do nothing but love all of us especially the ones who were hated by all else. He was put through the worst possible torture ever all for love, all for us. He died so that we could know God's perfect love. If in our life on this earth all we do is love even a single person, unconditionally, meaning no matter what this person does to you, how many times he/she hurts, or betrays you, or how many times they mess up, no matter what you have to give up or lose: like your job or home or family etc, no matter what you have to keep on loving and forgiving and encouraging no matter what, even if you never get that love in return, even if it kills. And if it does than you would be as close to being Christ like than anyone, because you sacrificed your life so that one of God's lost children could know love and have a chance at finding his way back home. You gave up everything for love and Jesus is Love.

Well I have written way too much I need to get off of here for now. Feel free any one to e-mail me.

May God Bless You,

Devon Rose

• 5 weeks later...

With all seriousness i respect all of your beliefs. But i also have my own and i hope that you respect mine too. I believe that jesus was the best man who ever lived, with the best idea. I also believe that the people of today try to make it something its not. I believe that religion should not set me apart from what makes me happy though. My religion is to be happy, and make the people around me happy.

When i pray i do not bow my head, i look into the eyes of god and pray, and when i pray i am honest. I am not rude, but i am not dishonest, the least i could do is be honest with god. But, the god i believe in is in every smile, every heart, and every mind. I believe that jesus represents all of that is good, but i do not believe the same way as others, i think as long as i thank god for all the things in life, and treat others with love, that i will be accepted in heaven, or what ever after life there is waiting for me, i still have to grow up but i believe in what i say. i hope you did not find this offensive, Love the music. Peace.