Help...pregnant or stress???

OK.

Last week, I had a very light period maybe a week before my period is due. I would like to know if this is a sign or pregnancy. Or is it a sign of stress? I fooled around with my boyfriend but we did not actually have intercourse. He rubbed on me but did not actually penetrate. It is possible that I could be pregnant or am I just paranoid?

Sounds like u may be stressed and abit paranoid, because a woman cant get pregnant without penetration. His sperm has to be released first, and it doesnt sound as if he even came. l but do go and visit ur doctor, because the irregularity could lead to a problem that you can take care of b4 it escalates to something worse....

cookies

I know that if you're on birth control, or were previously and miss a day by too much time it can cause pre-mature menstruation. Like cookie said, you can't unless he came. You can get pregnant without penetration though, but it's extremely unlikely.

Pre-mature menstruation occurs when your progesterone drops below a critcal level. Unfortunately I have fairly limited knowledge and I have no idea how this happened in your case.

If you had a really aggressive, powerful orgasm it could cause your oxytocin levels to rise high enough that your progesterone dropped.

Just to be sure you should see a doctor though, I'm not through med school yet