Gettin' Off Too Fast...

I have found that when I am receiving oral sex, I can never get off. However, when I am having sex, I tend to get off way too quickly. Now, I always feel comfortable having sex and I never worry about things, but I just wish I wouldn't get off so quickly. Does anybody else have this problem? I always feel bad about this. I also feel bad because I can not get off when receiving oral sex. I think this is because my partner doesn't move fast enough, but I am not sure. Also, my girlfriend always wants to be finished after she orgasms, but I always want to keep going. Okay...So actually I have 3 questions...

1) What can I do to get off during oral sex?

2) How can I stop getting off so quickly during sex?

3) How do I go about keeping my girlfriend "still wanting more" after she orgasms?

Thank you...

Wow Euphoria,

It looks like that you have read my article about "The art of asking a question" ... good job. Very clear questions.

From what I see is that you're somewhat young and unexperienced is all. That's nothing to worry over. People tend to forget that making love is an art, too. That is, if you really want to feel deep love. Communication is very important in this. For example: did you tell your g/f that you would like to continue after she orgasmed? Does she know? If you never told her and explained her why and how, she can't know and/or understand you.

As for your first question I am not sure how to answer that. I hear a lot that masturbating is the key to that solution. If you know how to please yourself, you will be able to explain your g/f how to please you. Again, communication plays a very important role in this. This also goes for getting off too soon while having intercourse. While masturbating, you will learn to control yourself and feel when you orgasm. When you learnt that, I suggest that when you feel you're wanting to orgasm, you stop and change positions.

I hope that this helped you. Don't forget to practise SAFE SEX! Use a condom at all times! Good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

hey...i ithought that i just replied to one of ur other posts, and u recently broke up ...um...

well, i think it would be safe to say that, as she is performing oral sex with you, ask her to gently massage the shaft of your penis while she simultaneously kisses you there, the same way you would do if you were masterbating..start out slowly, and increase the quickness of the strokes, while she maintains total mouth contact. According to weather or not u like a bit of pressure, or soft stroking as in a light tickle, you have to let her know what feels best for u. Try the new KY Jelly that heats up, or massage lotions, would be a great additive to help you find sexual pleasure and relief this way...(ive been cellibate for YEARS, but i do keep up with the latest products haha)

Also, when you are making love to her, just slow it down a little bit. Change up your positions from time to time, and stop when u feel the urge to "release". Take it out for a few seconds, and participate in a bit more of foreplay on her so that she can "catch up" to where u are... I think this arouses each other a bit more, as well as make your "relief" pretty intense and hopefully you can both reach that "height" together...and its nothing more incredible in the world between 2 ppl in love. Since this happens to u alot quicker, try focusing on getting her REAL excited, maybe by performing oral sex on her until she says she is about to "c*m and almost cant control herself without "feeling you". This is when you enter her again, and stroke as fast and hard as youd like, until you satisfy her, and with her moans of being satisfied, ur sure to get off at the same time. This way, even if she wants to quit after she finishes, you will have also enjoyed urself, and wont mind as much because u both will have been equally satisfied...

and maybe just cant wait till the next time...

have fun...hehe

cookies

Just from personally experience. I find that when I focus too much on trying to please my partner instead of just enjoying the sex I tend to come far sooner then I want.

It's important to relax and enjoy sex, talk to your partner. Tell them what you are feeling. I find this heightens their sexual pleasure while taking your mind away from the thought of orgasm. I also find that when I'm very deep inside (and I hold it there) I can't come. Your partner will love the feeling of you so deep inside them they won't even realize why you're doing it. The other method I use is a muscular contraction of sorts. Before you hit the "point of no return", "flex" your penis. It's the same way you would naturally when you come but it you do it just before it helps the tension of pre-orgasm go away. Your partner has to love this feeling as you would swell up inside them and hit spot previously only attainable during your orgasm.

Oh yeah... if you master this technique you can fake an orgasm (and you thought only women did that) This will help them climax much easier, your timing has to be good though.

As for her wanting more after orgasm? I don't know, my ex always used to let me do whatever I wanted after she was done, with the understanding if she feel the urge to come again I had to stop and let her do her thing

I hope this helps... It isn't every trick I've got under the covers but I have to save some of my material

um YEP..everything he said was right on point! 4 real! And as you flex, and hold it in (as he mentioned) just ask her to move her pelvis area from side to side just a little bit, and thrust her hips slightly forward as she contract her abdominal muscles, and squeeze the wall muscles of her vagina area around your penis, giving it that "perfect fit" feeling...and the intensity of this moment can almost make u both come just from that alone...kinda just comes with the experience of knowing ur body and what makes u feel good.

only thing that i disagree with is the faking orgasm part. Cuz if she comes, and ur already aware that she may not want anymore afterwards, then ur gonna be left hard and may have to handle it yourself.. lol...so i dunno, i just wouldnt advise u to fake it. But if she knows u as good as a woman knows her man, she WILL know if u came or not..cuz she will be nice n wett afterwards...

um...i was trying to be cautious with my explanation, and hopefully i got my point accross...without affending anyone that may read what i wrote above...

peace

cookies