Okay, so I talked to my ex-girlfriend about our problem (she broke up with me, because she wasn't ready for a relationship). She told me that she had a dream about me, and she described it as a "nightmare."

"In this dream," she says, "you ignore me. You want nothing to do with me. When I need you the most, you ignore me. It hurt, so much. It felt so real. It felt so damn real. I'm almost convinced that it was real."

Well, I assured her that I would never ignore her, and that I want everything to do with her (because it's true), but she told me that it would be best if I forgot about her (the relationship). She didn't know if telling me about the dream was a good idea, because it might not happen, and she wants it to happen, but if it does, like it did in the dream, she doesn't want it to happen. After telling me all of this, she tells me that she realises that she still needs me.

"I didn't wanna' realise it and I didn't wanna' tell you. I can't handle it. I can't handle a serious relationship. In fact, I can't handle any relationship, right now, but I need you."

This is where I got confused. If someone can tell me what the Hell is going on, that would be great.

Thanks,

Cory

She's afraid of getting hurt that's all. She want to security of a best friend not the compassion of a lover. The only problem is you'll probably end up in the friend zone.... unless you really are there for her a bunch then she might start to feel really attracted to you and change her mind.

It's a toss up... I'd help her out myself... just don't expect a relationship out of it.