Need advice on the situation I'm currently in....

Okay I recently posted about me and my ex's break up and if you want to know what happened here is the link to the thread;

link removed

well anyways, I found out from a friend that the weekend after we broke up she went to a bon fire with friends and allowed this guy to hold her and kiss her. I called her on this because I felt this is now or never and i was very calm and very nice and told her i'm not mad at her at all for it and she denied it ever happening being very defensive. I told her I just want the truth so I can move on with my life and she still denied it happening. I'm confused because I'm afraid she is denying it because she wants me in the future. Well I then went on to say that I loved her and im still willing to give it another shot and i told her that I can win back her trust as being her friend again and so on, she said that she wants to be friends and then go from there but then she went to say, "well i want to be your friend but I don't think I could ever get back into this again"

So im confused and asked her very nicely to just elaborate, she can't she's crying and upset because I told her after she said that, that I'm going to let her go for good and not look back. I told her that I'm the man for her and she is making a big mistake, I told her that I know what she likes and how she likes to be held and that triggered her to cry again. I know this might sound weird but she actually cried a lot after I told her that I'm not going to wait anymore and let her go because before when she said it was over and I was grobbling at her feet she was very calm.

I think she knows that her chances are pretty much gone and she realized this and started to cry. She said she wanted to be my friend but couldnt get back with me again and I said okay but I dont know if i can do that and asked her if it was okay if I dont talk to her all summer and she said yes and then i gave her best wishes and that was it. I'm confused because she said she is really confused and this is all too much for her to handle right now. I don't know if i want a relationship with her because of all this drama. I told her that I may or may not talk to her during the summer because I still believe once she starts hanging out with me she will start to fall back in love but i dont know if i want that. I do love her and I told her I still do but I said I wanted to move on and let her go. She encouraged me to date other people which I replied I would. I then went to ask her to just try and communicate with me what she feels inside and she said she cant and she needs this time alone to find herself and that wouldnt be seeing anyone because she wouldnt want them to get mixed in all this. But, she lied right there because I know this really happened between her and this guy. Why wouldnt she just tell me the truth so I could go on? I told her I wouldnt get mad or hurt and that I already knew what happened. Thanks for any feedback and sorry for the poor grammar im in a hurry.

-Justaguy

Added: Also she said she is very scared right now. Not scared of me or anything just scared and confused.

Honestly I think she lied because she doesn't want you to think bad about her. After all she doesn't want to give you the time or day again and she doesn't want to admit to the bon fire thing. She wants you to keep wanting her. Trust me I know. It's a girl thing. I played the same games. I could be wrong though and she could still want to be with you. She might even be scared of getting even more hurt if you guys get back together and it doesn't work out. I wouldn't talk to her. She doesn't want to be with you anymore it seems. Move on and you'll find someone. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes crying back if you find someone new. When she calls you again be nice and act like a friend. Don't be livid or jealous when she says something you don't want to hear. Good luck

yea foolish, you may be right. I wasnt at all livid or jealous upon hearing this news, if anything I was relieved that at least now I can honestly try and get over her. It scared me because I was actually calm about it all and was very sympathetic when talking to her. I don't know what to think anymore, but I think it's pretty much over. I want to call her later on in the month and possibly hang out with her as friends and see what she feels because even though I don't want to be with her right now I still want to keep in touch with her. She is a very stubborn individual and very implosive, she may want to get back with my but her stupid pride is blocking her from really seeing what kind of person I'm. That's is who she is, a very implosive person, bottling up everything and I told her she needs to work on that and she said she is but I dunno, any more advice?

-justaguy

hiya justaguy. your ex gf has absolutely no integrity at all ! She is keeping you hanging on because she doesn't definitely have another guy's arms to run into if she broke up with you completely. If she goes into single life , and ends up lonely and unhappy , she'd still have you to boost her ego, which is why she's playin' you bro . When a girl says any of the following, your relationship is as good as dead..." i'm confused" " i need some space" "i need time alone" " i need to sort my feelings out". What she means is " i'm not interested in you anymore, but i don't want to be nasty and hurt your feelings" ! DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING MORE TO DO WITH THIS GIRL !!! if you do, she'll keep giving you false hope...mark my words. ALWAYS JUDGE A GIRL ON HER ACTIONS,NEVER HER WORDS !! she kissed a guy at a bonfire, that's all you need to know , it's enough. GOOD LUCK GETTING A NICE,SWEET AND NON GAME-PLAYING GIRL . 8)

I am a really stubborn person and I've pulled that a couple of times. Hard to get. I can sooo relate to this. Listen to me dude. Don't call her and if she calls you say you're not there or don't pick up if you know it's her. Let her suffer for a while. Give it a good month and I will bet any money she will be at you front steps wondering. I was stubborn with an ex and it ended up hurting me. It's not worth it and neither is she.

True, and again I agree with you foolish, but I'm afraid she won't come to my door step because she is that stubborn and so stupid when it comes to pride that I might wonder that maybe I should try to contact her first. She is the kind of person who would rather eat worms before admitting she's wrong. I dunno, I guess I may be in denile. Thanks for the feedback though, whatcha think?

-justaguy

Like I said don't call her. Give it a try. Life's about taking risks. If you call her your giving into her shallow ways. I know you hurt, I know you think you need her. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with a stubborn person? I still don't know if there is anyone out there that can handle me.

Okay I got to suck everything in and move on. I know it's going to be extremely hard but I shall overcome this and hopefully have a happy life. I've been working a lot lately since I'm not taking any summer classes in college and I have also been working out a lot lately and getting tanned and so. I think this will help me become stronger and more independent.I love her but I cannot deal with all this B.S. Thanks for the advice and take care,

-Justaguy