I need some help with sex!!!!!!!!!!

Im 15 and Im a lesbian. And I want to have sex with this one girl... and I know she has been with other people so she knows what she is doing... But I have NO idea how anything works down there, and I dont want to disappoint her, but I really dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!! and I want this night to be special and memorable, but I dont know what I need to do to make it that way. I just want to know what to do down there....

Frustrated,

Marissa

Yo Gabby, you're right it doesn't take a GENIUS to perform Cunnilingus, but it does take a certain degree of practice and skill to do it well. Anyone can lick anything. All you gotta do is stick out your tongue and wiggle it around. Then again, there is MORE than a subtle difference between licking an ice cream and giving pleasurable oral sex to a woman.

Marissa,

Although I personally feel that it is a waste to pull a good woman from the circulating pool of available heterosexual women out there, to each his own, so heres what you might want to try. Masturbate. Figure out what feels good when you touch where. For the most part that's going to be pretty much the same for another woman, BUT all women are different to some extent. Some prefer to have their clitoris directly stimulated, and others prefer the sides, top, bottom, or a combination of all of the above. Since you really dont know what you're doing, and dont know what she's going to like, experiment and you'll have your problem licked in no time at all.

Practice makes perfect, or pretty damn good anyway.

BTW- Gabby, IF you have a girlfriend, it wont last long and I feel bad for her. Maybe you might want to send her my way.

Radix

Here's what I can think of (from a woman who LOVES your signature quote! )

Start out gently to give her time to relax

as Ani says, "please use both hands"- use your fingers!!

watch her face, it will tell you more than this website ever will

try to communicate with her about what she likes, before, during and after

be confident and have fun

Hey

I really think you should think over what you are going to do. Is this girl clean? she could have STD's because she has been with others. If you don't know what you are doing I would say not to do it! Masturbate to please yourself, and stay away from anothers girls Vagina! When you do it you might not like it. It tasts nasty, salty.