MASTURBATION LEADS TO CONSTIPATION

captain_nemo

I AM 26 YRS OLD MAN AND I OFTEN MASTERBATE. BUT IF I MASTERBATE TODAY AT NIGHT OR EVENING, I DEFINITELY GET CONSTIPATED SEVERELY NEXT DAY. THIS IS THE FEAR OF CONSTIPATION THAT I SOMETIMES RESIST THE URGE FOR MASTERBATION BUT THAT IS NOT THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM. I HVE DISCUSSED THIS PROBLEM WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS BUT THEY DON'T FACE THIS PROBLEM. HOW CAN I GET RID OF CONSTIPATION WITHOUT SUPPRESSING THE URGE FOR MASTURBATION??

PLS NOTE THAT I DON'T PREFER THE USE OF LAXATIVES.

Hi Nemo...

I'm sorry, but I don't have any solutions for you. But the one piece of advice I can give you, would be to call a doctor. Your friends can't help you, but a doctor might have seen this before, and can tell you what you can do. Or, do a search on google for "masturbation leads to constipation". You might find something there....

Hope this helps,

Kitty Kat

• 4 weeks later...

I feel so sorry for you, have you ever considered that your siking yourself into having constipation???? do you feel that every time you masterbate your going to get constipated???? I think that you have to be more positive about masterbating. Its a natural thing and it shouldnt be making you feel that way, never be afraid to have a wank, I think its all in your head, SORRY........... If its still happening maybe you should see a doctor........ Good luck and relax masterbating is enjoying and most of us do it, and think about cumming rather than being constipated afterwards. My friend uses Metamucil, its natural and it works..... and its not a laxitive.

Just push that sucker out of there! Only kidding - If laxatives don't work, maybe you should stop eating certain foods. Masturbation probably isn't going to cause any sort of constipation. If you masturbate regularly, constipation may not be a result of masturbation. Your mind might be playing tricks on you. This is kinda gross so ladies, don't harp on me for this, but I heard once that *cheese* thickens your crap and can cause you to be constipated. If you want to talk to a doctor about it, go for it, but I know that it can be embarrassing. I hope you can get this worked out; I hate constipation!

• 7 years later...

I am a female that thinks that masturbation causes constipation too. I have done all the tests that can be done in regards to my bowels and I eat a clean healthy diet. However I've noticed that if I masturbate, I'm constipated the next day or so. But if I don't, then I'm good to go. So today I googled it just to see and saw that other people felt the same way so I'm wondering if it does cause constipation in some people. I don't have any advice to give because I'm still trying to find out why as well.

• 4 months later...

Hi dudes...I have been suffering with the same problem over 2 years....I think it is really serious issue in my case .... but to folks who say that thr is no relation ...diet and exercise are th issues....please for the god sake them are nt at all an issues...coz I take highly nutricious diet and do exercise everyday......but still it is leading to constipation.....ok it may not in everyones case of masturbation ...reading to ths thread I feel like thr is sthg wrong going inside th body in people who are suffering with similar issue.....My best suggestion is to consult a Doctor..which I am going to do ...if I find the solution i wud definitely post the remedy....but I shud say it is the only best way coz u cannot eliminate by diet and exercise .......if anybody with similar problem finds a solution please post the answer ...I highly appreciate anyones reponse on this....Thanx

• 1 year later...

I can totally relate with you.

I myself suffer from severe constipation the next day or 2 after masturbation.In my opinion for some people masturbation is ok but for others it causes problems.

I had the same problem I went to many docs and thay diagnosed me with Ibs.But nothing cured me.

Then one day i googled "masturbation causes digestive disorders" and read about the ppl who had the same problem like mine.They all were saying that only masturbation is the cause to this thing.

Masturbation I mean over masturbation has a very bad effect on digestive system.It cause blood to stop to the abdomen and cause the anal sphinctre to contract.Which leads to constipation

Archived