My girlfriend of almost two years broke up with me about 2 months ago. Towards the end, things were going badly and we argued alot. When she broke it off, she said that she needed space and did not want a relationship anymore. About two weeks after, I saw her kissing another guy. I know this guy a little bit and we had hung out with him while we were together. I just could not believe that she could be with someone so quickly. When I confrotned them about it she said that she was on the rebound...right in front of him. She also said that she was drunk. We have had arguments since we have been broken up because I call her. I finally realized a couple of weeks ago that I should not call her. Once I stopped calling, I got a call from her about a week and a half later. She had a lame excuse for calling and then talked to me for thirty minutes. She said that she missed my family, thought about me, still had feelings for me, and could not stand the thought of me being with someone else. She did not mention getting back together but I feel that she may bring that up in the future. Any thought are welcome and appreciated. Ryan

My friend,

You do not mention your girlfriend's age, but judging by her behavior, she acts with the immaturity of a teenager.

You know, once you stopped calling her, she began calling you again............that can be a good thing! Since she "needed space" and she took the initiative to break the relationship, now it is her job to GAIN YOU BACK.

LET HER DO THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also there are many fishes in the ocean..............

Take care and good luck!