Ok this is hard and complicated. To make a very long story short, I fell in love with my best friend and had a wonderful relationship with her for almost 2 years. I had even thought about leaving my husband for her because I cared so much and thought she loved me. She made me feel like my hubby used to. Well in a nut shell the day before Mothers Day she tells me that she thinks we need to take a break from each other. She said that she isnt happy with herself so how can she make anyone else happy. I was crushed. I cried she cried. She and I still call each other on the phone and talk. We even went to the movies one night. I promised my self nothing would happen. She start to make a move and I told her not to, only because I dont want to be hurt. She tells me the last thing she wants is to her me. She tells me she loves me all the time and just to give her time. So like an idoit I am. Meanwhile I am throwing up, cant eat, cant sleep. This is hurting so much. Then today she asks me to come by her work, which I do. To my horror she has about 4 leach marks on her neck. I ask her what happened. She tells me she got drunk last night and this girl made a move on her. Move? Looks like she attacked her. Anyway I say well I hope you are dating her, trying hard to fight back the tears. She says nothing else happened between us I promise Angel and I am not sure if I want to be with her, besides she says she doesnt even know her name. Is she lying to spare my feelings or is she serious, I dont know. My head starts spinning and I feel like I am going to pass out so I tell her I have to go. She says I love you baby. How can she say she loves me, yet shes.....oh i dont know. SO I go back by later on in the afternoon after my doctors appoointment since I tell her I will. I mean shes the one who called in the first place because she said shes worried about me. She comes over and gives me a big hug, kisses me on the cheek and says " God I love you so much". I just look at her like I dont know what to believe. What do I do? A huge part of me wants to just walk away. I hurt so much. There is more to the story of how this all started. If anyone wants to read the first story its under General Advice called hurting inside. Please anyone help me out here. AM I fooling myself that she does love me or is she playing me? I need some advice please.

I think you should just walk away. She seems like she just wants to have fun for now so it's best that you just spare yourself from more pain. Also, if your not happy in your marriage why are you still married? I think you just needs to take time off of dating or being with someone for a while. I hope things work out for you.