at the end of my rope: a cry for help

I have a horrible addiction to watching the movie YOUNG GUNS starring Emilio Estevez and Lou Diamond Phillips. It started when I was young, probably eleven or twelve, and then got progressively worse as I got older. The fact that they made a YOUNG GUNS 2 didn't help my situation.

Long story short, I finally woke up one morning tired of always being tired and cranky from not getting enough sleep the night before because I was watching YOUNG GUNS 'til the wee hours and I decided to get some help. I opened my yellow pages and found no one who specializes in this area, now I don't know where to turn. My cries have fallen on deaf ears. Someone told me watching Heath Ledger movies would help, but it's only made it worse. Can anyone help a poor pistolero cope?

You're probably going to hate me for this, but I'm not familiar with those movies. (I don't see movies very often)

Anyway, if we're going to get to the root of your problems, I guess we need to figure out "why do you feel the urge to watch them over and over?"

What is it about those movies that you find so appealing? Or what force makes you watch them?

• 1 month later...

Open your phone book and find a psychologist who specializes in addictions and get an appointment.

They will be able to help determine the reason that you find these movies so facinating. Are you addicted to other television?

Get help right away, you have some sort of obsession with these movies and obsession is not healthy.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111