Ok Im just wonderin, what does everyone think about smokin weed? I think a lot of ppl out their put stereotypes on those who smoke. Like saying most crimes are commited by ppl who are high or have marijuana in their system. But there are so many ppl who smoke, that they are makin it sound like all users are bad ppl. I kno many ppl who smoke all the time, adn they are great friends. One of them being my best friend, who is an honor student. And a guy friend of mine is awesome and i love him to death, and hes high all the time. So plz add ur input or personal experiences..........

To be honest I think that people who have to smoke weed to have a good time or feel good about themselves are a bit sad. I can go out for a night with my friend and have a great time without having to take drugs or get totally bladdered.

I dunno why people look down on it... If you drink you're not allowed to comment on someone who smokes.. I smoke pretty much everday, it does not effect school, work (actually work 3 jobs) family, friends, etc.. It's not negative in my life in any way. I do not NEED it, but i do enjoy it. I enjoy being social while smoking, inviting new friends to smoke etc.. i see it as more of a social situation than just smoking to get high... explain what's so bad about it...

I personally don't smoke weed. I have thought about trying it just to see what it's like but I never have and most likely never will. I know quite a few people who do it. I really see no need. My friend and I can get on natural highs. All we need to do is be around each other and we get so hyper. Its better than I'm sure any drugs could be. I'm not giving smokers an excuse, nor am I cutting them up. It's their decision I guess, I've found much better ways to have a good time and do not rely on drugs. ~laura~

I enjoy smoking weed occasionally but I could give it up in a heartbeat. I can't answer to the moral side of it but I can tell you if you smoke it long enough and you're male, it will make your sex life hellish. At the tender age of 43 I can tell you that every man I've ever dated who had smoked pot for any length of time has serious ERECTION problems later on in life that DON'T go away when he stops smoking it...not even if several years have passed. I've talked about this with several girlfriends and they all report having the same problem with their stoner boyfriends. I hope to never have to date a current or former stoner again for that reason. There are few things more frustrating than a guy who can't keep it up, who goes soft suddenly, and/or who rarely gets totally hard. Pot isn't harmless. It's full of toxins and other things that are just plain bad for you. Finally, stoners are scary drivers.

All things in moderation.

If you can have a puff once or twice a year and it not affect you, more power to you,

however,

9 times out of 10 you end up using it more and more and eventually you're just a pothead jerk.

The stuff is addicting. It makes you stupid. (Seriously, it makes you stupid)

I'd advise you to stay away from it, however, if you can handle it, more power to you...

I just wanted to say that one of my best friends is a stoner, and she is an honor roll student, so I dont think pot is gunna make u stupid. Maybe somethings will be affected, but I dont think sterotypes are a good thing, u just make them feel worse. I dont thinik smokin once or twice a year is a reasonable thing to say ne ways, not to make ne one mad. But wen u buy put it lasts, or at least it my experiences, for more than one time of smokin. And its liek sayin u should only dtrink once a year, its just not gunna happen. I dunno i just think its a topic ppl need to talk about. lata

I have had my share problems throw ought my life i lost my dad to suicid because of weed and other drugs but i am not 1 to jug a perssin on whut they do a hell i evin smoke weed just 2 ease the pain of the lose of my dad but it dosen't becom a problem unles u smoke it all the time it just eases the pain it dosent get rid of it but i would have 2 say that i persinley and a drug user i use it everey day and my woor hasent sufer it has actuley inprover i use2 be a c avreg student naow i am a b avreg student and i find that it is all because of weed that i can consintrait beter aswell as remember the wook weter so i don't have eney problems with a persin smoking weed a hell sum of my frend r pot heads and it just makes it easere 2 get alog with if u share a comon intrest such as weed